ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[AUTH] Leecher Slayer by M3GZ

• Please log in to reply
[AUTH] Leecher Slayer by M3GZ

M3GZ
M3GZ
    Rep
    Your Friendly Coder

Threads: 244
Credits: 34

Three years registered

Leechers Beware :rage:

Good day all, I'm here with another program

pbaSuBG.png

Leecher Slayer will help you find leechers in your thread (not necessarily, you can mess with the settings and view whichever users you want, very customizable) quickly and easily, and take you to the offending post to report the post to the mods (auto-report is a planned feature :hype:)

The program has been showcased here (YouTube Video) and here (360 VR hq)

Preview:

[spoiler]

jPkpGXP.png

[member='Alexej27'] thread's leeches:

7aJa6gZ.gif

[/spoiler]

Why did I do this?
Reporting leeches is fun Kappa. Now you can report them without searching through your 100 page long threads, quickly and efficiently kappa.png

Download:

[spoiler]
[hide]
Anonfiles link (21.85 MB) - https://anonfiles.co...yer_by_M3GZ_exe

Virustotal - https://www.virustot...51648/detection [/hide]

Note: the false positive from the 2 no-name antiviruses are due to the exe packaging of the src code

The source code has been checked and verified by mods ([member='Illuminati'])
Tag me here if the download link goes dead

[/spoiler]

Usage:

[spoiler]
  • After opening the program and entering your Nulled auth, you'll be greeted with the main screen
  • Put in the thread URL (make sure it's just the main thread URL, like https://www.nulled.to/topic/1282973- or https://www.nulled.t...ongest-thread/, there should be no /page-12 or something in the end)
  • Select threads, aka bots, ie number of concurrent page scrapes. More threads = quicker results, but will take more resources and might render the program 'Not Responding'
  • Click on 'Search', and wait for the users to appear
  • Go to Edit > Preferences, and select whatever you need to sort out your leechers. You need to select the checkbox beside whatever option you want to be considered, if you don't do that the user list won't be filtered according to the required threshold value

For eg. More than 100 Posts + Less than 10 Threads + Less than 20 Likes + Less than 10 Reps + Join Date after Jun 1, 2020
    OR Join Date after Feb 21, 2021 + Leecher Ratio < 100

[Note: Leecher Ratio = No. of threads/posts * 1000, values below 100 will generally be considered bad (atleast by me), but check and set whatever ruffles your feathers. I couldn't get hold of the 'Internal Formula' to calculate the original leecher value, so my rendition might be far off from accurately detecting leechers]
  • After the user list gets sorted accordingly, click on any user name (the format is "Post Number - Username" in the list)
    You'll see their profile pic, likes, reps, posts, threads, join date, credits and leecher ratio to the left, along with the offending post in a text box
  • Click on 'Go to Post and REPORT' button to report and vote out the impostors leeches
    NOTE: There might be false positives, some people might like to contribute from time to time, but spend most of their time on sb or lounge, for example. Their leecher ratios will be low too, so check once before reporting

[/spoiler]

Version Counter - 1.1

Changelog -
[spoiler]
==1.1==
Forgot to add exception handling to one part lol

==1.0==
Initial Release
[/spoiler]
Planned stuff -
1. Auto-Report, but it's a no-go for now until nulled becomes a bit stabler
2. Gib suggestions

Will be offline for a while, reach out on discord: _megz#1304

My Releases For Nulled | Out of Context Screenshots | Sig Space For Sale

873RjHi.gif

LTC - M8Yw6L1FPDcYhwjL4w9TTb2PwTX221dwB7   BTC - 3DNg251mYN7a4x9wxzsccHBDaVNsRUTvTr   ETH - 0x0711fCE2b1c52d95e459B1073B80Aa0285C42c6b

Best people (alphabetical)|Anna Brian Cat CEO cocaine Croconut Dad DratLoodi Eminem exiis Hades Ituriel LoidForger M3GZ Metamine NegMePls Neo Nikko Nivea Nuck petrov Preaux Regorce Sacred Sakura SpartanHoplite Stranded Swiss TRID3NT

Oxyde
Oxyde
    Rep
    Bear noises.

Threads: 58
Credits: 0

Four years registered

I appreciate your efforts in coming up with this idea and setting it, I'd like to see an auto-report button implemented in the software in the subsequent update.

Do not PM me unless required to .
Always PM me through Nulled.to to confirm identity.

Forum rules I FAQ I Nulled Support server

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

can you check my nulled guide thread for leechers 

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

Gatxx
Gatxx
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

Good day all, I'm here with another program, quite interesting one I might add (this is a gateway to many future Nulled-centric projects I have in mind wub.png).

pbaSuBG.png

Leecher Slayer will help you find leechers in your thread (not necessarily, you can mess with the settings and view whichever users you want, very customizable) quickly and easily, and take you to the offending post to report the post to the mods.

The program has been showcased here (YouTube Video) and here (360 VR hq)

Preview: (someone ban this guy already monkas2.png)
jPkpGXP.png

Why did I do this?
Well, who doesn't enjoy reporting leechers. Now you can report them without searching through your 100 page long threads yourself, and report them in style  kappa.png 

Download:

Usage:

• After opening the program and entering your Nulled auth, you'll be greeted with the main screen

• Put in the thread URL (make sure it's just the main thread URL, like https://www.nulled.to/topic/1282973- or https://www.nulled.t...ongest-thread/, there should be no /page-12 or something in the end)

• Select threads, aka bots, ie number of concurrent page scrapes. More threads = quicker results, but will take more resources and might render the program 'Not Responding'

• Click on 'Search', and wait for the users to appear

• Go to Edit > Preferences, and select whatever you need to sort out your leechers. You need to select the checkbox beside whatever option you want to be considered, if you don't do that the user list won't be filtered according to the required threshold value

For eg. More than 100 Posts + Less than 10 Threads + Less than 20 Likes + Less than 10 Reps + Join Date after Jun 1, 2020
    OR Join Date after Feb 21, 2021 + Leecher Ratio < 100

[Note: Leecher Ratio = No. of threads/posts * 1000, values below 100 will generally be considered bad (atleast by me), but check and set whatever ruffles your feathers. I couldn't get hold of the 'Internal Formula' to calculate the original leecher value, so my rendition might be far off from accurately detecting leechers]

• After the user list gets sorted accordingly, click on any user name (the format is "Post Number - Username" in the list)
    You'll see their profile pic, likes, reps, posts, threads, join date, credits and leecher ratio to the left, along with the offending post in a text box

• Click on 'Go to Post and REPORT' button to report and vote out the  impostors  leeches
    NOTE: There might be false positives, some people might like to contribute from time to time, but spend most of their time on sb or lounge, for example. Their leecher ratios will be low too, so check once before reporting

Version Counter - 1.1

Changelog

==1.1==
Forgot to add exception handling to one part lol

==1.0==
Initial Release

Planned stuff -

1. Auto-Report, but it's a no-go for now until nulled becomes a bit stabler

2. Gib suggestions

letstermi
letstermi
    Rep

Three years registered

thank you

Doke
Doke
    Rep
    <3

Threads: 126

Six years registered

HQ Designer Kappa

Always confirm on site before adding me on discord.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLNYPAs1

Miro was here

IAmVirus
IAmVirus
    Rep

Threads: 40

Three years registered

This looks amazing. Great idea! I'll try it out soon and I'll let you guys know how it goes 

SELLING SIGNATURE!

muhhamed
muhhamed
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

thx

angrrrrt
angrrrrt
    Rep

Two years registered

Always confirm on site before adding me on discord.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLNYPAs1

Miro was here

frank174
frank174
    Rep
    brank

Threads: 5

Three years registered

bro... this is going to be so helpful, im getting so mad with the constant tys and thanks