ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

The Nulled Rebuild

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
The Nulled Rebuild

Jason
Jason
    Rep

[STAFF]
Threads: 23
Credits: 38

Three years registered

POPULAR

Hello Nulled Community,

Today you are hearing the announcement everyone has been waiting for - or, at least everyone has been hoping for. We will be completely rebuilding Nulled throughout the coming months.

Before we jump into details, let me talk about what happened the last few days.
I have completely taken over Nulled.to and, along the new Administration, will be responsible for everything that follows from now on. Together with the current staff team we will lead this forum and bring back the best of it. My work and dedication goes towards the community. With your help and feedback, we are going to make minor changes and also major changes if they are required.

Stabilizing the current version

One of the very first things we did was stabilizing the current version Nulled is being ran on. We moved to Cloudflare, configured new anti-ddos settings and fixed minor issues that were related to the past downtimes. Those will not occur in the future anymore. The shoutbox will be moved to a new server shortly so everyone can express their excitement about the upcoming changes.

We have also removed the restriction in the Pentesting section and will update you regarding further changes in a separate thread. 

The Rebuild itself

The most important part will be the Nulled rebuild. As almost everyone knows, we are running on a very old and rusty forum software version.
Starting in the next few days, we are going to switch to the latest IPB version and importing Posts, Threads, Users, Awards, Items and much more.
Since almost every single plugin won't work on the newest version, we will have to rewrite them. Furthermore, many new and exciting features are being developed - stay tuned! To get a better feeling and understanding what is actually needed, we will read feedback from the community and use them for the new version. (Feel free to post here).

A major part of the change will be the theme which has to be reworked as well. We are not going to change the whole structure, but we will modernize it and make slight adjustments where we believe they are needed.
The whole process of migrating Nulled to IPB 4.x will be complicated and time intense.

I ask everyone to be patient, the ETA is around 2-3 months until we can switch to the newest version. But I promise the wait will be worth it!

While others mostly only replicate what others have done before are we looking into potential new stuff that are refreshing.
An automatic middleman service is definitely something to be considered, but you can also expect lots of new tools, especially for certain usergroups that bring a higher quality to the table.
More announcements and information regarding the switch will follow soon.

The return of an old friend

As if all of this news is not enough, we are happy to announce that Jocker is coming back to the administration team as a vital part of our rebuild. After some discussion we found an agreement with him and his forum breakingin.to which will be joining forces with us in order to be able to assist with the aforementioned changes.

Last but not least I would appreciate if everyone gives us time to analyze the situation, gather feedback from the community and get to work. I'm really excited and look forward getting to know this community better.

For more updates regarding the Rebuild check this thread.

Best regards,

Forum Administration

For issues or support contact our Staff Team.

Apologies if I don't reply to every PM.

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251
Credits: 0

Six years registered

omg

Daylight33
Daylight33
    Rep
    Nulled Forever

Threads: 313

Seven years registered

Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

long live nulled.to <3

VVS
VVS
    Rep
Threads: 78
Credits: 12

Four years registered

finally

2m8iB1p.png

Sacred
Sacred
    Rep
    The world is cruel and merciless, and it is also very beautiful.

Threads: 167

Three years registered

Whaaaaaaaat

Inactive.

Not dealing with any kind of service.

Artoria
Artoria
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 286
Credits: 1

Four years registered

FINALLY

KJN2Ddn.png

T3NS1ON
T3NS1ON
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 158

Six years registered

:pog:

HZ85sYF.gif?width=1350&height=330

Confidence
Confidence
    Rep
    Best Rep Shop on Nulled!

Threads: 191

Eight years registered

eh?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110020c3d193a829c380

Plumaa
Plumaa
    Rep
    Best of N.to

Threads: 71

Three years registered

let's fking goooooo

Working on some projects, I'm gone for a while.

ceJ4Vbx.jpg

0x69
0x69
    Rep
    looking good

Threads: 18

Eight years registered

:cooldoge:

kR5M4pL.png

mu6Z0r9.png

:pepegun:  :pepegun: