ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

​CLOSED!

• Please log in to reply
​CLOSED!

Helsinkey
Helsinkey
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 5
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

k.;k

Edited by Helsinkey, 17 July 2021 - 11:11 PM.

yeran30
yeran30
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Three years registered

lets see this

AlbaniGombe1
AlbaniGombe1
    Rep

Three years registered

Hello Nulled,

So today, I have something to share with you. It's The Ultimate All-In-One Refunding and Social Engineering E-Book by someone called Raple. Anyways, I've had a good look at this E-Book and I must say it is probably one of the best. It contains everything from choosing a store for refunding to starting your own social engineering empire!

This E-Book has a total of 26+ pages with multiple sections teaching you everything for refunding and social engineering. This document is a collection of years worth of knowledge and experience related to refunding and social engineering.

This book was in itself is a collaboration between Raple and Versa. In his prime, Versa was preforming massive refunds with hundreds of vouches

This E-Book will teach you so many different skills such as how to choose a store to refund, how to interpret limits for specific stores, how to setup orders correctly for success, how to properly deliver refunded packages and remain safe during the process, how to use untraceable phones and programs, how to call and manage live chat, having the right attitude and mindset and talking to representatives, what excuses and methods to use, a whole plethora of social engineering guidelines, and much more! This E-Book has information for so many different types of people, from the standard user to the already seasoned

Enough of me talking, take a look for yourself!

Any problems feel free to contact me!

I hope you enjoy this leak.

NOTE: Please respect Nulled.to and DO NOT LEECH.  Also if you like what you see please LEAVE A LIKE and POST about your experience with this leak down below. Furthermore, CHECK OUT MY PAGE to see other awesome threads/leaks just like this!

Edexcel,

The Shadow.

Good share keep up

FreakZeus
FreakZeus
    Rep
    Lifetime Learner

Threads: 1
Three years registered

Thanks, I think this will be very helpful! :timmy:

Edit: HQ Material with working links and relevant content!

Edited by FreakZeus, 26 March 2021 - 03:06 PM.

Edexcel
Edexcel
    Rep
    Retired from Nulled 2024

Threads: 12

Three years registered

Thanks, I think this will be very helpful! :timmy:

Edit: HQ Material with working links and relevant content!

You're welcome.

Also, I appreciate the edit.   :D

I'm here on curiosity and do not take part in any illegal activity.

jer3my11
jer3my11
    Rep

Three years registered

Hello Nulled,

So today, I have something to share with you. It's The Ultimate All-In-One Refunding and Social Engineering E-Book by someone called Raple. Anyways, I've had a good look at this E-Book and I must say it is probably one of the best. It contains everything from choosing a store for refunding to starting your own social engineering empire!

This E-Book has a total of 26+ pages with multiple sections teaching you everything for refunding and social engineering. This document is a collection of years worth of knowledge and experience related to refunding and social engineering.

This book was in itself is a collaboration between Raple and Versa. In his prime, Versa was preforming massive refunds with hundreds of vouches

This E-Book will teach you so many different skills such as how to choose a store to refund, how to interpret limits for specific stores, how to setup orders correctly for success, how to properly deliver refunded packages and remain safe during the process, how to use untraceable phones and programs, how to call and manage live chat, having the right attitude and mindset and talking to representatives, what excuses and methods to use, a whole plethora of social engineering guidelines, and much more! This E-Book has information for so many different types of people, from the standard user to the already seasoned

NOTE: Please respect Nulled.to and DO NOT LEECH.  Also if you like what you see please LEAVE A LIKE and POST about your experience with this leak down below. Furthermore, CHECK OUT MY PAGE to see other awesome threads/leaks just like this!

Edexcel,

The Shadow.

Thanks!

epeenphrine
epeenphrine
    Rep

Three years registered

Hello Nulled,

Edexcel,

The Shadow.

alright let me check it out

NAhnhs
NAhnhs
    Rep

Three years registered

Thank you

s0meon3
s0meon3