ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Unfair rep removal.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Unfair rep removal.

MindTheZen
MindTheZen
    Rep
    VACation.

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Picture of the rep you are reporting: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Profile of the person you're reporting: https://www.nulled.to/user/658880-kkww
Explanation of your interaction (brief): He posted a comment insinuating I wasn't the original owner of an account I have posted for sale, so I negatively repped him for thread trashing and negatively rated his comment; he has now decided to escalate this further by openly saying I am attempting to scam users just because I didn't tolerate his thread trashing.

His first comment:

His second comment in which he claims he was 'attempting to learn information about the account's security" with his first comment and also proclaims that I am attempting to scam.

Thread in which it occured.

https://www.nulled.t...-account/page-4

KKWW
KKWW
    Rep
    A strange presidential buyer

Threads: 27

Seven years registered

The forum has a large number of cracked accounts,And many people use the checker to find some recovery information. In fact, the recovery information provided by many sellers does not recover the account.

Because the seller’s reputation is very low in the forum,so i post in the thread: "The original owner of the account can still rescover it easily" .

After raising the normal question, the seller seemed very angry and gave me a negative comment, So I give him a negative comment to remind people. Because of his behavior, It's hard not to think about it.

In addition, I request to delete the seller’s unreasonable rep on me. 

Spam messages will be ignored

MindTheZen
MindTheZen
    Rep
    VACation.

Four years registered

The forum has a large number of cracked accounts,And many people use the checker to find some recovery information. In fact, the recovery information provided by many sellers does not recover the account.

Because the seller’s reputation is very low in the forum,so i post in the thread: "The original owner of the account can still rescover it easily" .

After raising the normal question, the seller seemed very angry and gave me a negative comment, So I give him a negative comment to remind people. Because of his behavior, It's hard not to think about it.

In addition, I request to delete the seller’s unreasonable rep on me. 

My rep to you is justified, however, yours was not considering you accuse me of attempting to scam based on a 'reaction' to your original comment trashing my thread. Last time I checked you weren't a serious buyer and as such weren't privy to the same information they would be on request. Imagine I come to your next thread, leave a negative comment, then claim well you must be a scammer because he negatively rated the comment , and neg repped my profile.

After raising the normal question, the seller seemed very angry and gave me a negative comment

So you clearly skip over how I replied with a correction stating I am in fact the original owner? and your original comment wasn't even a question it was a clear as day disparaging comment. 

KKWW
KKWW
    Rep

Seven years registered

My rep to you is justified, however, yours was not considering you accuse me of attempting to scam based on a 'reaction' to your original comment trashing my thread. Last time I checked you weren't a serious buyer and as such weren't privy to the same information they would be on request. Imagine I come to your next thread, leave a negative comment, then claim well you must be a scammer because he negatively rated the comment , and repped my profile for the comment.

You gave me a red arrow for this comment, and then I give you with another one. You are very angry and start to give me negative comments. Started to ruin my reputation(There is no communication with me)

So you deserve it

KKWW
KKWW
    Rep

Seven years registered

Obviously, I have been buying accounts on the forum, and I have been asking the seller this question all the time.

only you do like this :)

MindTheZen
MindTheZen
    Rep
    VACation.

Four years registered
The forum has a large number of cracked accounts,And many people use the checker to find some recovery information. In fact, the recovery information provided by many sellers does not recover the account.

1. Thank you for clarifying the forum has a large number of cracked accounts, given that this is true, it is reasonable to expect most buyers have experience purchasing accounts and therefore the knowledge required to ask pertinent questions.

2. You can clearly see on both market threads, that it is clearly listed as sign-up and recovery information, I guess a checker magically reveals the creation city, state, country, date, original email etc?

2. Recovery information provided by other sellers may in fact be incorrect, however, that still doesn't give you the right to post a baseless comment on any/every market thread.

Because the seller’s reputation is very low in the forum,so i post in the thread: "The original owner of the account can still rescover it easily" .After raising the normal question, the seller seemed very angry and gave me a negative comment, So I give him a negative comment to remind people. Because of his behavior, It's hard not to think about it.In addition, I request to delete the seller’s unreasonable rep on me.

1. My reputation is low, going back to your original point that the forum has a large number of cracked accounts we can assume most buyers have the necessary faculties to make reasonable decisions and questions when going about the process to purchase an account.

2. Your comment regarding recovery by an original owner is valid, however, is common knowledge, and thus posting it on my thread comes off as disparaging. 

3. No question was raise, you simply posted a disparaging comment and are now attempting to claim it as an inquiry which it clearly is not.

4. Very angry? I simply replied that I was the original owner and negatively rated your comment and your profile for thread trashing (both justified).

5. You then use justified negative ratings to further slander my thread see your negative rep comment on my profile (also the second comment on thread)

6. Now you claim my negative rep is unreasonable gtfo.

MindTheZen
MindTheZen
    Rep
    VACation.

Four years registered

You gave me a red arrow for this comment, and then I give you with another one. You are very angry and start to give me negative comments. Started to ruin my reputation(There is no communication with me)

So you deserve it

Keep lying buddy, I posted a comment in under 10 minutes to clarify I was the original owner, every negative rate you got was and is deserved.

KKWW
KKWW
    Rep

Seven years registered

Admin will see everything

Obviously,1st,the thread content does not indicate that you are the original owner, I questioned "The original owner of the account can still rescover it easily". 

Then you did all the actions you thought you were right.  :)  (Only you in the world are right, you can attack others first . )

Keep lying  :)

MindTheZen
MindTheZen
    Rep
    VACation.

Four years registered

Admin will see everything

Obviously,1st,the thread content does not indicate that you are the original owner, I questioned "The original owner of the account can still rescover it easily". 

Then you did all the actions you thought you were right.  :)  (Only you in the world are right, you can attack others first . )

Keep lying  :)

1. Literally states "sign-up and recovery information" and later a clarification that I am original owner when you posted your LQ comment you're trying to claim is a "question"

2. Every action I took was justified and correct, I negatively rated your comment, and provided accurate negative rep to your profile.

3. You can try and pass it off now, however, you were so confident in your second comment on my marketplace forum, what happened to that confidence?

HMU when you stop larping as a moderator, kid.

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

please dont argue and let Staff decide it, also read this thread: https://www.nulled.t...t-be-tolerated/

@GameTheory @KKWW 

there should be enough information by now (dont answer to me)

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob