ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[W] Minecraft Optifine Cape [H] Minecraft UFA or a EUW LoL account (read desc)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[W] Minecraft Optifine Cape [H] Minecraft UFA or a EUW LoL account (read desc)

Vouches 0

rezonex
rezonex
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 52
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered
Vouches 0

Note: I do not want a cape transfer. I want you to buy it from the store, putting in my Minecraft IGN and email as the donation email so that I'm full owner of the cape for future safety purposes.

For this, I'll overpay with a full access EUW League of Legends account. Haven't really used it in the past 2 years, as it's not my main but an account I cracked years ago. Full access, email and pw will be changed to whatever you want as it'll become yours.

LoL EUW account details: (I can verify in dms)

- 106 Champions

- 11 skins - dunkmaster darius, lollipoppi, super teemo

Vayne is MR 5 with 56k points, riven mr 5 38k points and ashe 25k.

Honor lvl 1 - don't complain lol the account still a big overpay for a $10 cape. The name is decent (nothing autistic, looks clean)

Can give pics or answer questions, just I'm not going first. Discuss in DMs. You buy the cape in my Minecraft name and email, then I give you the account login and actively wait as you change the email to yours (so I can verify the change in my email).

If you ask for a mm or to go first then don't bother, mm wouldn't work as it's not money being dealt but in game items. You're not going first as it's your $10 cape for an account that is probably worth $40-$50+. Inc you're wondering I don't play league and i'll show the match history if that makes you feel better.

Discord: sleeping#6182

rezonex
rezonex
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 52
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.