ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Is a BTC miner, hidden as a mc plugin possible?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Is a BTC miner, hidden as a mc plugin possible?

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Threads: 126
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hey, 

is it possible to code for example a Minecraft Spigot plugin in Java which mines crypto ? 

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

officer_ddos_v2.png

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

sentpede1
sentpede1
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 20

Three years registered

holy fuck this is an amazing idea

z6OB3vI.png

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251

Six years registered

if your intention is to convert the players to miners, I don't think so

It may be possible with the server though

sentpede1
sentpede1
    Rep
    Veteran

Three years registered

MINE craft 

z6OB3vI.png

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

i think similair, the servers that have it might mine it but in order that the users mine it they would have to install the plugin which they dont do because its on the server  saved 

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

SteamPlug
SteamPlug
    Rep
    Steam-Seller

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 26

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

No.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

"Still on the same road struggling, money finally dubbeling"

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Five years registered

No.

Can you explain why? My intention is to use the Server to mine. They start a .jar server file which can also load other Java plugins. In Theory, a infected server file should do the work. 

officer_ddos_v2.png

sentpede1
sentpede1
    Rep
    Veteran

Three years registered

Can you explain why? My intention is to use the Server to mine. They start a .jar server file which can also load other Java plugins. In Theory, a infected server file should do the work. 

yes this could work if instead of a plugin you use a hack client or frame rate booster to mask it. 

z6OB3vI.png

tempguy123
tempguy123
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Three years registered

Yes its possible.

Actually, there are malicious plugins which replace your engine (bukkit spigot etc), with also bukkit or spigot with bitcoin miner in it.

You can also i am pretty sure make it in a plugin.

Like for example, if a player on your server moves or some event activates, or better in method onEnable, you can make it that it starts mining.

Feel free to reply to this if i am wrong thought, but on spigotmc there were backdoored plugins which were replacing your server.jar with a version with bitcoin miner added in it, ransomware or something else.

So i would say its possible.

@MexicanDdoser so yes its possible.

Actually, you maybe could use some free minecraft hosting, (try if it would be possible to your plugin, change the server.jar, free hostings often dont allow this, but maybe plugin could i dont know. and if you made an script with proxies which could on for example aternos do this, with the script on 1000 servers you could actually make some cash lol.

Edited by tempguy123, 18 February 2021 - 11:15 AM.

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Five years registered

Yes its possible.

Actually, there are malicious plugins which replace your engine (bukkit spigot etc), with also bukkit or spigot with bitcoin miner in it.

You can also i am pretty sure make it in a plugin.

Like for example, if a player on your server moves or some event activates, or better in method onEnable, you can make it that it starts mining.

Feel free to reply to this if i am wrong thought, but on spigotmc there were backdoored plugins which were replacing your server.jar with a version with bitcoin miner added in it, ransomware or something else.

So i would say its possible.

@MexicanDdoser so yes its possible.

Actually, you maybe could use some free minecraft hosting, (try if it would be possible to your plugin, change the server.jar, free hostings often dont allow this, but maybe plugin could i dont know. and if you made an script with proxies which could on for example aternos do this, with the script on 1000 servers you could actually make some cash lol.

Thx for your reply :)

I actually have access to powerfull mc servers on paid hosters. Do you have any idea how i can get the backdoored .jar files ? I would even pay if there is a private service for this. I cant code at all.

officer_ddos_v2.png