ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Amazon return for refund and they say empty package?

• Please log in to reply
Amazon return for refund and they say empty package?

sdsdsd121
sdsdsd121
    Rep

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Three years registered

Hey guys so trying to refund something atound 1k on amazon,they apporved my return i shipped it to them,got an email saying "you will get refunded withint around 7 days etc etc..." and now they say that they checked the return package and it was empty,wtf is this shit? has anybody encountered this before?What's the best way to go now?

M1KEHUNT
M1KEHUNT
    Rep

Threads: 5

Three years registered

Same happened to me on Zalando i returned some trainers they said box was empty and they would not refund me so i called my bank and told them and also tried contacting different support on Zalando and both my bank and zalando ended up refunding me over 200 each lol and ive heard nothing since.

5uicide
5uicide
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 60

Five years registered
same thing happened to me for items worth 500€

idk wtf is going on but i called my bank and they did a charge back which took 31 days

M1KEHUNT
M1KEHUNT
    Rep

Threads: 5

Three years registered

same thing happened to me for items worth 500€

idk wtf is going on but i called my bank and they did a charge back which took 31 days

Happy days man its like the support had a personal grudge cause  i was originally gonna did not arrive them but they said they needed id etc so i said oh so my brother thought it would be a good idea to pull a prank and hid them blabla i want to return them anyway because too big.

FrauMuller
FrauMuller
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 25

Four years registered

Hey guys so trying to refund something atound 1k on amazon,they apporved my return i shipped it to them,got an email saying "you will get refunded withint around 7 days etc etc..." and now they say that they checked the return package and it was empty,wtf is this shit? has anybody encountered this before?What's the best way to go now?

You have to do your own investigation and find out if the package was actually delivered to Amazon or Amazon is bluffing because they are tired of people like us.

final_version.gif