ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[HQ] THAI BASIL CHICKEN RECIPE

• Please log in to reply
[HQ] THAI BASIL CHICKEN RECIPE

GrahamJarvis
GrahamJarvis
    Rep
    G-Force Jarvis

Threads: 13
Credits: 0

Three years registered

Thailand Basil Chicken Recipe

Thai basil chicken, better known in Thai as pad kra pao gai, is a contender for the most popular, and the most beloved Thai street food dish of all time.

easy-thai-chicken-recipes-683x1024.jpg

Time :  About 30 minutes or less.
Recipe size : 1 plate meal, and to be honest, it tastes best when cooked in a single portion. You could multiply this recipe a few times to make enough for a few people at once, or you could make individual portions.

Drop some love, and feel free request your favorite traditional recipe next!

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Edited by estides00, 09 February 2021 - 09:24 PM.

bloood
bloood
    Rep
    toonamiaftermath.com

Threads: 82

Eight years registered

Thanks for doing my request! Love this dish thanks.  :hype:  If you know how to cook prawn noodle soup (mee udang) I am a big fan of them as well or some Tom Yum if you don't know it. 

i will rape you (in minecraft)

GrahamJarvis
GrahamJarvis
    Rep
    G-Force Jarvis

Threads: 13

Three years registered

Thanks for doing my request! Love this dish thanks.  :hype:  If you know how to cook prawn noodle soup (mee udang) I am a big fan of them as well or some Tom Yum if you don't know it. 

Heres the link to Tom Yum Soup recipe as your wish mate:  https://www.nulled.t...-style-tom-yum/

Sawadee khap, i am assuming you are from Thailand, please correct me if i am wrong. I have tried tom yum in the past with my muay thai mates, i am loving the creamy version of it. I want to go to Thailand to learn Muay Boran Boxing style on December 2021 for about 3 months if thats possible and im sorry i didnt mean to pry but would you give some tips on where to train authentic muay boran boxing camp in Thailand thats available? Kap Khun Krap Kru. @bloood

Edited by estides00, 10 February 2021 - 12:35 PM.

bloood
bloood
    Rep
    toonamiaftermath.com

Threads: 82

Eight years registered

Heres the link to Tom Yum Soup recipe as your wish mate:  https://www.nulled.t...-style-tom-yum/

Sawadee khap, i am assuming you are from Thailand, please correct me if i am wrong. I have tried tom yum in the past with my muay thai mates, i am loving the creamy version of it. I want to go to Thailand to learn Muay Boran Boxing style on December 2021 for about 3 months if thats possible and im sorry i didnt mean to pry but would you give some tips on where to train authentic muay boran boxing camp in Thailand thats available? Kap Khun Krap Kru. @bloood

I am actually American! My neighbor while I was growing up is from Laos, so I was very blessed to be able to try lots of authentic Lao and other South East Asian dishes as a boy. I wish I could help you with your muay thai, but I don't have any knowledge in that area. :( Thank you for the kind words and the recipes! 

i will rape you (in minecraft)

fdghvsvjkljsk52
fdghvsvjkljsk52
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0

Three years registered

r&&é"r"&

glmbmnsabdeuqlz
glmbmnsabdeuqlz
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Thai basil chicken, better known in Thai as pad kra pao gai, is a contender for the most popular, and the most beloved Thai street food dish of all time.

Recipe size : 1 plate meal, and to be honest, it tastes best when cooked in a single portion. You could multiply this recipe a few times to make enough for a few people at once, or you could make individual portions.

astroboy69
astroboy69
    Rep
    :D

Three years registered

One of my favorite Thai dishes for sure! Other people might think of the Papaya Salad or Tom yum Koong or Padthai. But this is essentially the best Thai comfort food I found. 

mlodyborbon
mlodyborbon
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Very nice!

konluluner
konluluner
    Rep

Threads: 6
Three years registered

Have you tried growing your own basil at home? Basil costs insanely expensive here (singapore) and I feel like growing it myself would be nice

simplextime
simplextime
    Rep

Three years registered

thanks ! :)