ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Offering partnership regarding paypal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Offering partnership regarding paypal

kurohebi
kurohebi
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Requirements:

Your paypal accounts must be aged 6months+
Your paypal accounts must also have transactions in it
Have more than one paypal account
You have to be a trusted member in this forum.

Okay so if you match those requirements, I got a pretty good deal for you.
Im looking for someone to partner up with since I am running low on funds and don't really know much guys.
Basically all you have to do is give me your paypal account email, and ill load it with money, and after I exchange them to bitcoin ill give you 10% of the earnings.
Now you might think 10% is low, but it's most certainly not. Now hear me out, it all depends on the paypal, but if it's just a regular paypal ill load it with 900$ per day, Why? Not to be suspicious, because if we do then the paypal gets limited for sure.
So 900$ per day, doesn't mean that I'll stop with just that, part of the requirement is to have more than one paypal account. After I'm done with that paypal ill keep going at the other one and the other one, and continue day by day, and I plan to run this partnership for a long time.
Let's start counting money now, atm I can only do one paypal per day, which means 900$ right, so after I finish I let the paypal rest for a day, without wasting anytime I continue tomorrow with the other paypal another 900$, then comes the day that the first paypal is ready to sent money, and I'll exchange them for bitcoin, after I do that I'll send you your cut 10%
So lets say we keep going for a week right, 900$ every day that means 2700$ for a week, -10% for the exchanger= 2430$, now your cut is 10% so 2430x10%= 243$ per week
Basically you get 243$ per week and that's 972$ per month without doing anything, I'll do all the job you just gotta match those requirements.
Also please note that if we continue to do business for 1-2 months, I'll increase the rate for you up to 20%

Update: if you got a business paypal account, we can do 3k$ a day, and you do the math

Disclaimer: for some of you who might think that it's sketchy because well "paypal loading" I just want to say that it's not like you might think (from a stolen paypal, credit card or something).

I open those paypal accounts myself with a method that I have and pay with them through a donation website, or you can send me your autobuy shop or whatever and that's how I load your paypal account with funds.

If you still have more questions, feel free to ask me

Edited by kurohebi, 07 March 2021 - 03:59 PM.

EGYPT
EGYPT
    Rep
    Making OB configs || discord: EGYPT2030

Threads: 133
Credits: 1

Six years registered

Requirements:

Your paypal accounts must be aged 6months+
Your paypal accounts must also have transactions in it
Have more than one paypal account
You have to be a trusted member in this forum.

Okay so if you match those requirements, I got a pretty good deal for you.
Im looking for someone to partner up with since I am running low on funds and don't really know much guys.
Basically all you have to do is give me your paypal account email, and ill load it with money, and after I exchange them to bitcoin ill give you 10% of the earnings.
Now you might think 10% is low, but it's most certainly not. Now hear me out, it all depends on the paypal, but if it's just a regular paypal ill load it with 900$ per day, Why? Not to be suspicious, because if we do then the paypal gets limited for sure.
So 900$ per day, doesn't mean that I'll stop with just that, part of the requirement is to have more than one paypal account. After I'm done with that paypal ill keep going at the other one and the other one, and continue day by day, and I plan to run this partnership for a long time.
Let's start counting money now, atm I can only do one paypal per day, which means 900$ right, so after I finish I let the paypal rest for a day, without wasting anytime I continue tomorrow with the other paypal another 900$, then comes the day that the first paypal is ready to sent money, and I'll exchange them for bitcoin, after I do that I'll send you your cut 10%
So lets say we keep going for a week right, 900$ every day that means 2700$ for a week, -10% for the exchanger= 2430$, now your cut is 10% so 2430x10%= 243$ per week
Basically you get 243$ per week and that's 972$ per month without doing anything, I'll do all the job you just gotta match those requirements.
Also please note that if we continue to do business for 1-2 months, I'll increase the rate for you up to 20%

disc: EGYPT#1265

My discord is EGYPT2030

discord ID is : 480731545196298260

always verify through Nulled first. I don't deal with anyone without confirming on-site. 

keep safe

NyaaDev
NyaaDev
    Rep
    dead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 29

Five years registered

yikes paypal loading

C#, PHP, PY DEV

kurohebi
kurohebi
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

disc: sha3rawi33#1265

can't find it, add me: kurohebi#2427

Dua
Dua
    Rep
    im the real OG

Threads: 607

Four years registered

ew imagine paypal loading 

may i present you CatBoyRond rond.lol

ECEV2gD.gif

kurohebi
kurohebi
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

tf is wrong with paypal loading ?

Payrozza
Payrozza
    Rep
    #Discord/Spotify/Youtube/Disney Upgrades & More...

Threads: 230
Credits: 26

Five years registered

tf is wrong with paypal loading ?

nothing just you know.. not allowed

smQjjni.gif

Ad by @AccSlayer - Expiring 24/07/2024

#MostVouched Discord Nitro Service :pepolove:

kurohebi
kurohebi
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

nothing just you know.. not allowed

not allowed ?

i saw plenty other posts in this forum that people were looking for paypal holder, partnership and things like that.

what makes me different ? that its not allowed

Andyframpton
Andyframpton
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 6

Five years registered
I guess it different because your money is not coming from PayPal accounts you own.

kurohebi
kurohebi
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

I guess it different because your money is not coming from PayPal accounts you own.

I guess it's not since it's me who creates those paypal accounts and send the money to your paypal, in other words not stolen, cracked or spammed paypal accounts like you might think.