ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against this retarded kid https://www.nulled.to/user/4178135-slavka

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against this retarded kid https://www.nulled.to/user/4178135-slavka

dxbri0
dxbri0
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Three years registered

This 12 years old Rusky added me asking for my accounts i was selling, i offered him one account on which he offered 15eur btc, i told him i had offer on PA for at least $40, and i would sell it for higher, we agreed on price 25eur, he said he would go first for 15 eur but not for 25 eur, and all reputation he has is VIP on this website, i gave him my PlayerAuctions store, and told him we can go through that (literally impossible to scam using that website) on which he said its fake noname site which he never heard of (site is there almost 20 years most popular trading website for game accounts lol) after he searched a bit and saw i was legit (i even gave him telegram screenshots where i sold amazon accounts worth 500+ eur) all he had to say is ''i dont trust serbians'' lol first of all he is russian and lives in syberia with $5 average monthly salary idk what makes him not trusting serbians, but okay i honestly think this chauvinistic xenophobic dog who tried to scam me deserves ban.

https://www.nulled.t.../4178135-slavka

(photo proof of how retarded he is)

https://media.discor...=585&height=475

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 207
Credits: 21

Three years registered

https://www.nulled.t...-a-scam-report/

Follow a proper scam report format.

sig.gif

"Spartans do not ask how many, only where the enemy are." -Archidamus II

Old Discord Banned, New Discord: SpartanHoplite#9946 (ID: 870239055575662662)

1MoneyYVRnCD6pP8NQHCuyqHWGoXfcdnEF

1CashZzWaQyGaNgGxtT3qmEVB62NRWfqxa

dxbri0
dxbri0
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Three years registered

https://www.nulled.t...-a-scam-report/

Follow a proper scam report format.

nah idc if i get banned this story had to be told, he is mentally retarded

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Three years registered

If you want your scam report to be valid and to be looked at by @Lucas then follow the bloody format. Just because someone is "retarded" doesn't mean that they should be banned. If you think he/she stole money from you then make a proper scam report and Lucas will assist you.

If you do not do this, your report will be invalid and locked and just thrown away.

I just tried to assist you so you can get a response from @Lucas not just a locked thread. Follow the rules. Thanks.

Also judging by your attitude... he is not the only "mentally retarded" person here. Grow some balls and bring some maturity.

sig.gif

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Three years registered

Additional information: Not everyone knows playerauctions. Not everyone trusts it as its still a new site to some. If you wanted to do an MM Deal you should have used Lucas' MM service. Everyone trusts him.

sig.gif

dxbri0
dxbri0
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Three years registered

Additional information: Not everyone knows playerauctions. Not everyone trusts it as its still a new site to some. If you wanted to do an MM Deal you should have used Lucas' MM service. Everyone trusts him.

didnt know about that, but still he searched for the website, saw it was leggit he said yeah but i dont trust serbians, i have convo later on all he did was saying that serbians are not trustful for some reason, i would go with trusted middleman of course but this kid is just some random forum kid living life for it and scamming for minecraft premium accounts, does not belong to this forum, he is just time wasting

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Three years registered

didnt know about that, but still he searched for the website, saw it was leggit he said yeah but i dont trust serbians, i have convo later on all he did was saying that serbians are not trustful for some reason, i would go with trusted middleman of course but this kid is just some random forum kid living life for it and scamming for minecraft premium accounts, does not belong to this forum, he is just time wasting

Anyways he didn't scam you or anything so you should not have opened a scam report. Just leave a comment in marketplace lobby or suck or gave him a reputation point on his profile. No need to waste Lucas' time he has a lot of stuff to do i.e. MM holdings.

sig.gif

dxbri0
dxbri0
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Three years registered

Anyways he didn't scam you or anything so you should not have opened a scam report. Just leave a comment in marketplace lobby or suck or gave him a reputation point on his profile. No need to waste Lucas' time he has a lot of stuff to do i.e. MM holdings.

got it, how do i close this then?

dxbri0
dxbri0
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Three years registered

and good luck living your forum life, reddit and nulled are best, literally a real life forums are so good for asociality

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Three years registered

got it, how do i close this then?

Mods will do it or Lucas when he sees it.

Edit: I do not know what you mean by that. I occassionally come on and assist people and also run a couple businesses. I have a family and everything. I am not a kid or teen. Thanks.

sig.gif