ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Nike DNA problem

• Please log in to reply
Nike DNA problem

bandwej123
bandwej123
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Three years registered

so i make order and after it was delivered i wrote to live chat and i said package was mark as delivered but i didnt received it

they make a investigation and courier come to my house and talking with me (he was talking with ups too) and at first time he said he dont know whether delivered to me but he comes to me 2times  and at the end he said that he delivered package to my adress 

his supervisor called to me 2times and she said that they have a gps and she is sure that package was delivered 

she'll call to me at monday and idk what should i say (try lying more or say that the courier delivered the package to a neighbor)

bandwej123
bandwej123
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

bump

shiwis
shiwis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Five years registered

So u have to convince courier u didnt got ur package delivered and done.

simar38
simar38
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 33

Four years registered

So u have to convince courier u didnt got ur package delivered and done.

True if the courier isnt even sure lol just keep telling your story dont change storys keep saying you dont have it . no evidence so should be easy just dont change storys

simar38
simar38
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

so i make order and after it was delivered i wrote to live chat and i said package was mark as delivered but i didnt received it

they make a investigation and courier come to my house and talking with me (he was talking with ups too) and at first time he said he dont know whether delivered to me but he comes to me 2times  and at the end he said that he delivered package to my adress 

his supervisor called to me 2times and she said that they have a gps and she is sure that package was delivered 

she'll call to me at monday and idk what should i say (try lying more or say that the courier delivered the package to a neighbor)

True if the courier isnt even sure lol just keep telling your story dont change storys keep saying you dont have it . no evidence so should be easy just dont change storys

bandwej123
bandwej123
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

yestarday he changed mind and he said that he delivered to my adress 

simar38
simar38
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Keep to youre story dude thats what i would do!

yestarday he changed mind and he said that he delivered to my adress 

bandwej123
bandwej123
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

Keep to youre story dude thats what i would do!

thanks

1Reaver1
1Reaver1
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3

Three years registered

if its not too late and you werent too specific, you could get away with saying 1 or 2 items didnt show up in the box. Its always best to do a only 1 item arrived excuse than a DNA because of tracking. Shipping company doesnt look inside the box, only that they have a box and made the delivery 

Casual Social Engineer, Formerly 0Reaver0
rMit0M6.gif

bandwej123
bandwej123
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

if its not too late and you werent too specific, you could get away with saying 1 or 2 items didnt show up in the box. Its always best to do a only 1 item arrived excuse than a DNA because of tracking. Shipping company doesnt look inside the box, only that they have a box and made the delivery 

its too late bro