ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

You got $10,000, What business do you start

• Please log in to reply
You got $10,000, What business do you start

SubjectOfYmir
SubjectOfYmir
    Rep

Threads: 9
Credits: 0

Four years registered

I've been making solid money just doing shit around the town and i want to start my own business, What should i start? heard selling courses was extremely profitable but idk what to make a course about, anyways, If you had $10,000 right now what business would you start? (it can be $20,000 or $30,000 too) 

I prefer online businesses but you can post whatever you want 

GodDior
GodDior
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@euroclub

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 61

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

i would make a cbd shop, that shits poppin atm

lolani
lolani
    Rep
    High Tide

Threads: 0

Five years registered

I've been making solid money just doing shit around the town and i want to start my own business, What should i start? heard selling courses was extremely profitable but idk what to make a course about, anyways, If you had $10,000 right now what business would you start? (it can be $20,000 or $30,000 too) 

I prefer online businesses but you can post whatever you want 

if your in a legal state i would recommended making a head shop

brainstorm21
brainstorm21
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 43
Five years registered

as for me you could read more about shelf-company

Edited by brainstorm21, 15 January 2021 - 10:54 PM.

Colin449
Colin449
    Rep

Three years registered

Shelf company is not a bad idea. With 10000 dollars, you would be able to get a few shell companies actually. You can find a ready shelf corporation with bank account for around 2500 dollars. What I would do is, buy two, see which one does better, and invest the rest in the better one. 2.5K is about what you would have to pay to start your own business, but that is a big hassle, you need to do a lot of things, when in shelf company you have a ready thing. I am someone who has no idea what kind of business to start, and that is the biggest reason why a shelf company is a good idea for a person like me.

Edited by Colin449, 15 January 2021 - 11:25 PM.

TomSands
TomSands
    Rep

Three years registered

Shelf company is not a bad idea. With 10000 dollars, you would be able to get a few shell companies actually. You can find a ready shelf corporation with bank account for around 2500 dollars. What I would do is, buy two, see which one does better, and invest the rest in the better one. 2.5K is about what you would have to pay to start your own business, but that is a big hassle, you need to do a lot of things, when in shelf company you have a ready thing. I am someone who has no idea what kind of business to start, and that is the biggest reason why a shelf company is a good idea for a person like me.

That is actually a great plan!

SleeplessTM
SleeplessTM
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7
Four years registered

Can you please explain further how this works?