ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

My first scam + the method!!

• Please log in to reply
My first scam + the method!!

TimHortons
TimHortons
    Rep
    self ban btw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 329
Credits: 9

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

lmao my bad I thought that this was the site was all about I’ve seen so many methods of scamming and returning and fraud and so many bad shit. Even just using leak or cracked programs is literally fraud because you are using a program that is meant to be paid. I don’t understand why you are mad on a site full of bad stuff. Compared to me I ain’t even do anything bad.

fuck you retard suck my balls pathetic cunt 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fujd8GaX

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fs8.gifyu.com%2Fimages

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FmBlNJFW

GandalfderGeile
GandalfderGeile
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Four years registered

lmao my bad I thought that this was the site was all about I’ve seen so many methods of scamming and returning and fraud and so many bad shit. Even just using leak or cracked programs is literally fraud because you are using a program that is meant to be paid. I don’t understand why you are mad on a site full of bad stuff. Compared to me I ain’t even do anything bad.

First of all there are plenty of methods where you can make money without directly fucking with somebody else's life and second of all what? You think because there is a lot of illegal shit discussed here this automatically means people here are as morally bankrupt as you and give you a pat on the back for fucking with somebody who just wanted to be courteous towards your request? Most people here aren’t fucking sociopaths

Really you ought to be ashamed of yourself and how your parents raised you. Learn how to refund or something but leave regular people alone who just want to get by, especially during times like these. Fucking hell that's nasty

Edited by GandalfderGeile, 22 September 2020 - 11:33 PM.

Oni
Oni
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5

Eight years registered

You're a piece of shit, the difference between us and you is that we target big companies that are worth billions, where 1000$ won't mean shit for them. You're going for normal people (like you, me, your father, your mother) who work their asses off for their money, unlike the big companies that are swimming in theirs. 

If you don't have these morals you don't deserve the knowledge that you can find here.

Eisenshower
Eisenshower
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Three years registered

If somebody feels he has the need to sell an Amazon gift card with a lower price for cash via craigslist you likely fucked somebody who really needed the money while also potentially bringing him in a fucked up situation. I mean what else do you expect people here to say to you except that you deserve stage IV cancer? With all the "fraud bibles“ you read and alleged knowledge you gathered here you could‘ve easily scammed a huge corporation and profited tenfold compared to what you just stole from this person that could’ve been your struggling dad or grandpa.

But no you didn’t, and the lack of remorse you clearly have just shows what a genuinely vile person you are. Congratulations on your first scam, now use your gift card to buy yourself a conscience

Edited by Eisenshower, 23 September 2020 - 01:11 AM.

Kingpin
Kingpin
    Rep
    kingpin.cx

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 35

Deal with caution
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Five years registered

Enjoy a life of having a small cock.

Pool
Pool
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 41

Three years registered

dumbass

matalino
matalino
    Rep
    Stealth Manager

Threads: 3
Three years registered

lol piece of shit.

HentaiSlave
HentaiSlave
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 4
Three years registered

please kill yourself 

Wecxmp23
Wecxmp23
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered
Thx

Grimey1er
Grimey1er
    Rep
    Product Buyer

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 14

Deal with caution
Three years registered
A win is a win....congratulations

I'm buying all your SE/REFUNDED products. Also buying GC that I can obtain products with. Message me for details.