ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

My first scam + the method!!

• Please log in to reply
My first scam + the method!!

mmozzy
mmozzy
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Three years registered

LMAO ig I have nobody to talk about this stuff but I guess Ill talk about it here :) I recently dipped my toes in the "scamming game" and I ended up getting my hands on a couple of fraud bibles. 

The scam was pretty basic, find someone that was selling a gift card online (such as eBay or craigslist ), message said seller asking to see three and only three consecutive numbers so you can email amazon and make sure the card is legit, and not a spoof card. Once the seller has sent you pictures of the card, take note of the 3 consec. numbers. Email/Live Chat (Live chat for better and faster results) Amazon and tell them that the card was ripped and the last few numbers were unreadable, and ask them "What can we do about this?" 5. The amazon rep will inform you they can add the card balance to your account they just need the 3 nums, hand them the numbers. Wait for amazon and they should add the money to your account. 

My target was a seller that was selling $100 amazon gift cards for $90 on craigslist and I asked the seller if he could send a pic of the first 5 to confirm to amazon if the card was legit, and he did exactly that. I asked for the first 5 so when I texted amazon It will be more legit sounding, I got done with texting the amazon rep and everything went smoothly and to my surprise it worked. This was such a great feeling, hopefully soon I could dip my fingers into some bigger things but for now I'm just learning :)

Edited by mmozzy, 22 September 2020 - 05:07 PM.

Dua
Dua
    Rep
    im the real OG

Threads: 607

Four years registered

why the fuck would u be proud of scamming someone??????????????????

may i present you CatBoyRond rond.lol

ECEV2gD.gif

Zurix
Zurix
    Rep
    https://zurix.men

Threads: 137

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

wow what a cool man u got a gf as well?

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Threads: 126

Five years registered

you can dip your fingers in somones ass if you want 

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

officer_ddos_v2.png

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

thx33
thx33
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 5
Four years registered

Don't call scamming people an achievement would be different if you were scamming scammers but you're not you're scamming civilians very scummy

LMAO ig I have nobody to talk about this stuff but I guess Ill talk about it here :) I recently dipped my toes in the "scamming game" and I ended up getting my hands on a couple of fraud bibles. 

The scam was pretty basic, find someone that was selling a gift card online (such as eBay or craigslist ), message said seller asking to see three and only three consecutive numbers so you can email amazon and make sure the card is legit, and not a spoof card. Once the seller has sent you pictures of the card, take note of the 3 consec. numbers. Email/Live Chat (Live chat for better and faster results) Amazon and tell them that the card was ripped and the last few numbers were unreadable, and ask them "What can we do about this?" 5. The amazon rep will inform you they can add the card balance to your account they just need the 3 nums, hand them the numbers. Wait for amazon and they should add the money to your account. 

My target was a seller that was selling $100 amazon gift cards for $90 on craigslist and I asked the seller if he could send a pic of the first 5 to confirm to amazon if the card was legit, and he did exactly that. I asked for the first 5 so when I texted amazon It will be more legit sounding, I got done with texting the amazon rep and everything went smoothly and to my surprise it worked. This was such a great feeling, hopefully soon I could dip my fingers into some bigger things but for now I'm just learning :)

mmozzy
mmozzy
    Rep

Three years registered

well damn I thought this site was for people tryna make a buck my fault

why the fuck would u be proud of scamming someone??????????????????

Eisenshower
Eisenshower
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Three years registered

So you are essentially stealing gift cards from little people who try to sell it without them knowing? Scam big companies, tf is wrong with you for even bragging about this, haven’t you had any love as a child?

Edited by Eisenshower, 22 September 2020 - 08:38 PM.

R3HAB
R3HAB
    Rep
    Some people will pray for you, others will prey on you.

Threads: 3

Five years registered

you can dip your fingers in somones ass if you want 

:broge: LMAO  :laugh:  :laugh:

giphy.gif

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud".

GandalfderGeile
GandalfderGeile
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

LMAO ig I have nobody to talk about this stuff but I guess Ill talk about it here :) I recently dipped my toes in the "scamming game" and I ended up getting my hands on a couple of fraud bibles.

That you are genuinely proud of using somebody else's goodwill to steal from them and potentially even get them in trouble. Honestly you should unironically kill yourself, the world would be much better off if people like you weren't born. I mean let's be real here, imagine you are that guy just trying to make a living and somebody does you like that, only a really really sick fuck could do that with a smile lmfao

Edited by GandalfderGeile, 22 September 2020 - 08:54 PM.

mmozzy
mmozzy
    Rep

Three years registered

That you are genuinely proud of using somebody else's goodwill to steal from them and potentially even get them in trouble. Honestly you should unironically kill yourself, the world would be much better off if people like you weren't born. I mean let's be real here, imagine you are that guy just trying to make a living and somebody does you like that, only a really really sick fuck could do that with a smile lmfao

lmao my bad I thought that this was the site was all about I’ve seen so many methods of scamming and returning and fraud and so many bad shit. Even just using leak or cracked programs is literally fraud because you are using a program that is meant to be paid. I don’t understand why you are mad on a site full of bad stuff. Compared to me I ain’t even do anything bad.

Edited by mmozzy, 22 September 2020 - 10:45 PM.