ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for people who want a large monthly income |USA ONLY| - Scalable

• Please log in to reply
Looking for people who want a large monthly income |USA ONLY| - Scalable

Blackhat
Blackhat
    Rep
    Professional cock and ball torturer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 73
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

Hi everyone,

Pretty new to the forum but I thought I'd post this here.

This is a "method" to make money if you're a USA resident, sort of a partnership with myself.

I sell Walmart Egiftcards at 60% value, with a little "catch".

All codes are individual codes of $1 in value.

Now, there's a very easy way to merge these codes if you have access to a Walmart, this is done by simply loading them into your Walmart Pay mobile app and loading up giftcards at the self checkout register. This can be done and scaled up to essentially an unlimited number of times.

Once you merge the cards into any value of $10 or above you can easily sell them online for Crypto (Paxful) at 80% of their value as long as you keep the receipt from the self checkout. This nets you an easy and quick 20% profit margin for every transaction you make.

If you don't mind verifying yourself and using a tiny bit of social engineering you can even sell them for 88-95% of their value on websites such as Cashcard, Raise, etc.. These websites pay you out straight to your PayPal or bank account.

There's essentially no upwards limit of how often you can do this and how high you want to scale it, I personally have several thousand codes available in stock at all times.

For the people who are wondering why I'd not just merge them myself to gain an extra 20% profit, I'm European and cards can only be merged at self-checkout registers in the store. Obviously there aren't any Walmarts around here and buying egiftcards with egiftcards is simply not possible.

- Willing to use a middleman at all times, for all amounts

- Can provide long term partnership for those who want to make several thousands a month with this

- Will provide a detailed step by step tutorial on how to merge them at the register + list of stores to sell them to afterwards BEFORE you make an order with me

Always looking for more people to work with.

Feel free to PM me on Nulled, reply to the thread or add me on Discord (MrWalmart#8483) if you'd like to discuss more.

Option for reputable members:

I'd also be down to provide reputable members with codes without upfront payment.

You'd have to merge them into $45 codes for me and I'll buy them off of you for 20% of the value.

This way you don't need an initial investment and we can provide a longterm partnership for eachother.

That said, this is only doable with reputable members to avoid kiddies pulling an epic $45 exit scam  :nazi:

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 289
Credits: 15

Four years registered

I used to sell those but I ran out of stock: https://www.nulled.t...4-out-of-stock/

MY OLD DISCORD GOT BANNED. 

MY NEW ONE IS: true1003

sign2.gif

cocaineslave
cocaineslave
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 67
Credits: 1

Four years registered

Hi there i want to do this if u have discord add me Xx_No0b_xX#7857 if niot disc msg me nulled

Account Closed!

Blackhat
Blackhat
    Rep

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Three years registered

I you'd be interested in buying them in bulk from me, we can discuss prices. Feel free to add on discord.

I used to sell those but I ran out of stock: https://www.nulled.t...84-out-of-stock

Blackhat
Blackhat
    Rep

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Three years registered

Hi there i want to do this if u have discord add me Xx_No0b_xX#7857 if niot disc msg me nulled

Added you on Discord mate.

Iamgroot203
Iamgroot203
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

I'm definitely down to make a few bucks every month for the foreseeable future. telegram @rottentuna21

Blackhat
Blackhat
    Rep

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Three years registered

I'm definitely down to make a few bucks every month for the foreseeable future. telegram @rottentuna21

I don't use Telegram mate, if you want to discuss please add me on Discord or just DM me on Nulled.

Fleau
Fleau
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

To give ideas to peoples, I am doing drophipping on Ebay and i know some people do dropshipping from walmart to ebay (in US) i am on the UK market, i will try FR soon ^^ (my UK is block with heir fucking managed payment ='( )