ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Contributor + Aqua/Nova

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Contributor + Aqua/Nova

K0X
K0X
    Rep
    just here

Threads: 591
Credits: 2

Five years registered

Make Contributor that has Aqua or Nova too be able to see threads without replying

Why would someone work for Contributor if he has to switch back to Aqua or Nova because he can't see the threads....

I also see that the status is gray instead of colored like Aqua and Nova has , same with Royal status color

JustRain
JustRain
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 339
Credits: 12

Four years registered

they dont even check this section :kek:

champagne in the graveyard

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Make Contributor that has Aqua or Nova too be able to see threads without replying

Why would someone work for Contributor if he has to switch back to Aqua or Nova because he can't see the threads....

I also see that the status is gray instead of colored like Aqua and Nova has , same with Royal status color

It has been an "issue" for a lot of time, so I think it just works as intended. The ranking system would need a whole recode from scratch to make your suggestion a thing

With the gray status I think you mean the member title? It seems to be only on reverser, moderator and all three paid usergroups a thing. Disinfector, trial moderator, developer, coder, retired and even custom usergroups doesn't have it. (Pretty sure I am missing some UGs)

K0X
K0X
    Rep
    just here

Threads: 591
Credits: 2

Five years registered

It has been an "issue" for a lot of time, so I think it just works as intended. The ranking system would need a whole recode from scratch to make your suggestion a thing

With the gray status I think you mean the member title? It seems to be only on reverser, moderator and all three paid usergroups a thing. Disinfector, trial moderator, developer, coder, retired and even custom usergroups doesn't have it. (Pretty sure I am missing some UGs)

Still, the fact that when I own Aqua I'm not able to flex with my Contributor because I can't see threads

This has been suggested numerous times, but won't be added anytime soon.

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

Hefs
Hefs
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 18

Three years registered

It doesn't matter if it has to be recoded or anything. It's doing something that should already been done.

Edited by Hefs, 19 September 2020 - 07:03 AM.

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251

Six years registered

It doesn't matter if it has to be recoded or anything. It's doing something that should already been done.

Are you going to do it?

Changing the UG is just a matter of a few clicks and recoding it, lots of hours (Probably +24h OF WORK)

It isn't anything critical, so why even bother?