ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

BTCGift Autumn 10% SALE FOR NEW CUSTOMERS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
BTCGift Autumn 10% SALE FOR NEW CUSTOMERS!

Vouches 0

BTCGift
BTCGift
    Rep
    CEO of BTCGift

• PipPipPip
Threads: 12
Credits: 0
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered
Vouches 0

Hello,

This is the post update for the autumn discounts.

We offer a 10% discount for new customers

How do we verify that you are new customers?

You will need to contact us on Nulled before buying, also specifying that you want 10% discount and the desired product. We will send you the blockonomics automatic payment link in response.

Who we are?
For those who still don't know us, we have been selling Gift Cards on Telegram since 2017, and now we have experience in the field for many years.

We have decided to land on the forums and create our website with hosting and free domain, in order to guarantee the lowest prices on the market.
Our slaves are ready to answer any questions 24/7 via live chat.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

Also if you need some other Giftcards, just ask us! We probably have it but it's not listed!

I would like to clarify other things from the previous thread.
We offer such low prices as our profit is total. We use a contact who does dirty work that we have internally at a site that offers gift cards in exchange for completing surveys, quests, etc.
We receive gift cards directly from within without any risk.
So, we resell the gift cards in exchange for BTC.

Furthermore, we do not use paid websites and / or domains given the numerous cases of bans and DDoS attacks, especially deriving from competitions on Telegram.

If we receive many users from nulled, at most we can buy an upgrade inside from the website, if indeed this is convenient, given that most of the revenue for now comes from Telegram.

Questions?

If you have any other questions, contact me privately instead of writing in the comments, as what you say will never be a certainty until you try, and if I'm still here I'm definitely not here to scam anyone.

~ HOT SALES ~

Official AND ONLY website IS THIS.

24/7 Support > Full auto-buy system > Hosted in clean-net > Not carded > Best prices in the market

> F.A.Q.

> Proof Page

~ HOT SALES ~

Are our Gift Cards carded? NO.

All purchases are AUTO-BUY powered by blockonomics.co,

so USE A REAL EMAIL TO RECIEVE THE GCs!

(if you insert your email in the wrong way we can always recover you the code if you stay online during the transiction, so stay in the live chat if you can for your security!)

Edited by BTCGift, 18 September 2020 - 05:52 PM.

BTCGift
BTCGift
    Rep
    CEO of BTCGift

• PipPipPip
Threads: 12
Credits: 0
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Website refilled and updated :)