ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 39156-renul | $14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 39156-renul | $14

dr00p
dr00p
    Rep
    Unk0wn V1P

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Username: renul
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.to/user/39156-renul
Short Description Of Product/Service: Nintendo Switch Games (Mario Kart 8 and 51 Worldwidegames) splitted into 2x Accounts
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...aypal-accepted/
Screenshots of conversation: renul forwarded me to his friend https://imgur.com/a/llbImoo -> https://imgur.com/a/IZx5enh
Amount scammed: $14

Proof of payment (IMPORTANT, PLEASE POST): https://imgur.com/a/LxdacIf

Additional Information: 

I bought two games, I got two account where I could download the both games. That worked so far. Also the seller was telling me, I can use the games, with my own users/accounts. Even if the original account holder changes the password. That was not true. In his TOS he says "You can buy an account and then play the games on your profile with your own profile saving state."

I downloaded both of the games, both accounts where linked to my switch and I tried to start the game with my other main accounts. Everytime I started the game it was checking if I had the ownership of the game, and then told me I cant play it because I am not the owner. So I could only play it with the cracked owner account (which one of them already changed the pw) 

renul
renul
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 195

Eight years registered

gXzQGuy.pngOk so

>I offer warranty only until you set the account as primary on your switch

>You did that and you said that the accounts are working

>My job was done ^

,but

>After some time you said that the accounts are not working anymore

>My friend gave you a replacement EVEN THO WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED THO, we do that because we understand that sometimes it happens and I want the customer to be satisfied wit his purchase

>You said that you want "refund or scam report" even tho my friend gave you an account as replacement that it's still working to this day( as I write this reply), that you didn't even try , as you said here > 

>Then you came to me saying these things> https://imgur.com/a/1xMViZe < From these, I think that any person with at least 10 iq can understand that op is a refund scammer.

>Also, he received what he paid for and he also started a refund process on paypal; that means that he is really scamming.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

gXzQGuy.pngOk so
>I offer warranty only until you set the account as primary on your switch
>You did that and you said that the accounts are working
>My job was done ^
,but
>After some time you said that the accounts are not working anymore
>My friend gave you a replacement EVEN THO WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED THO, we do that because we understand that sometimes it happens and I want the customer to be satisfied wit his purchase
>You said that you want "refund or scam report" even tho my friend gave you an account as replacement that it's still working to this day( as I write this reply), that you didn't even try , as you said here > 
>Then you came to me saying these things> https://imgur.com/a/1xMViZe < From these, I think that any person with at least 10 iq can understand that op is a refund scammer.

>Also, he received what he paid for and he also started a refund process on paypal; that means that he is really scamming.

He’s telling you that he attempted to use his own account to play and that it kept telling him that he didn’t own those games, and that he could only play from the cracked account. If that is the case, you will have to replace it. If you did, then that is fine, you don’t have to refund him, unless this happens again. It’s up to you ultimately, if you wish to save yourself the trouble of having to replace more than once. But replacing in this case is completely fine.

Op, take the replacement as that is what you paid for, and let me know if it’s working.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

dr00p
dr00p
    Rep
    Unk0wn V1P

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Okay. This will be fun.

So, in your TOS in telegram - where you sold me the product - it clearly says: 

u4CKqYk.png

You sold me something with the promise I can play it with my OWN account: "You can buy an account and then play the games on your profile with your own profile saving state."

You clearly didn't  do this part of the deal. So I got something that is different from the description, so I want a refund, I would have never bought it, when I know I cant play it with my profile. I also send you a video where EVERYONE can clearly see I cannot play it with my profile.

If you are now hitting on me that I would have insulted you or put you down, ask yourself who started it? smile.png

After I wrote you for the first time after the deal, after I got insulted from you (I am a retard...) after all that I also got mad on you, because YOU insulted me in the beginning. After that ;-)

Evidence:

RqRi3lh.png

As you can clearly see in my screenshots: I just said to the alex guy that its my problem, my failure on so on. After many threats that I open up a scam report, AFTER that he gave me a replacement account. But I didnt read the message, the message got lost in the chat. I am willing to test the third account again, but I guess it will be the same problem. I am also willing to video the whole process, so EVERYONE can see I am following the instructions 1:1. And its not my fault.

But after all your threads, after all your statements, that the problem is on my end, I just want the refund now. I dont want to deal with ppl like you anymore.

renul
renul
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

He’s telling you that he attempted to use his own account to play and that it kept telling him that he didn’t own those games, and that he could only play from the cracked account. If that is the case, you will have to replace it. If you did, then that is fine, you don’t have to refund him, unless this happens again. It’s up to you ultimately, if you wish to save yourself the trouble of having to replace more than once. But replacing in this case is completely fine.

Op, take the replacement as that is what you paid for, and let me know if it’s working.

What do you mean? ;The accounts had these games, but the owner made a ticket to Nintendo and removed the new primary device so he lost access, this happens very rare, but it doesn't matter ; He got what he paid for and if he would follow the  "How to use the account" nothing bad would happen. He also received a replacement that HE "DIDN'T EVEN TRY" AND HE ASKED FOR "REFUND OR SCAM REPORT" < refund scammer behavior 

Also, I don't know if you understand, but he started a chargeback on paypal and as he said " I will losee 100%" because he has much experience with refunds, cause he is a refund scammed

Sad that you can't even tell that he is a refund scammer.

----------------------------------------------------

Look at how he is playing the victim card so bad lmao ^

He received what he paid for and with cracked accounts there is the risk of losing the access to accounts, this happened, in my thread you can see that I offer warranty only until he sets his device as primary, which he did

therefore I CAN'T KNOW WHAT HE DOES WITH THE ACCOUNT , I know that I gave him a working account with the games he paid for. But I also have a moral "warranty" where I give replacement only if I want ( if the customer doesn't seem like a garbage ( like this one) ; so I also gave him a replacement that "he didn't even try" or he tried and lies because he is a refund scammer ; As I said I did my job .

dr00p
dr00p
    Rep
    Unk0wn V1P

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

What do you mean? ;The accounts had these games, but the owner made a ticket to Nintendo and removed the new primary device so he lost access, this happens very rare, but it doesn't matter ; He got what he paid for and if he would follow the  "How to use the account" nothing bad would happen. He also received a replacement that HE "DIDN'T EVEN TRY" AND HE ASKED FOR "REFUND OR SCAM REPORT" < refund scammer behavior 

Also, I don't know if you understand, but he started a chargeback on paypal and as he said " I will losee 100%" because he has much experience with refunds, cause he is a refund scammed

Sad that you can't even tell that he is a refund scammer.

I never said I have "much experience with refunds, cause he is a refund scammed" ?? Or show me screenshots where I said that. I just said, its a G&S transaction not a F&F. 

Again: I could never play these games with my own account. You said in YOUR TOS: "You can buy an account and then play the games on your profile with your own profile saving state." - That is wrong, I could never play.

I downloaded the games and immediately after that I tried to run it with my account. Then I got this message.

Ocmytv7.jpg

(translated with google lense) I followed everything in your instructions exactly.

dr00p
dr00p
    Rep
    Unk0wn V1P

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

If he gives me two working accounts, where I can play with my own account (as he promised in his TOS) it would be completly okay for me.

renul
renul
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

I never said I have "much experience with refunds, cause he is a refund scammed" ?? Or show me screenshots where I said that. I just said, its a G&S transaction not a F&F. 

Again: I could never play these games with my own account. You said in YOUR TOS: "You can buy an account and then play the games on your profile with your own profile saving state." - That is wrong, I could never play.

I downloaded the games and immediately after that I tried to run it with my account. Then I got this message.

Ocmytv7.jpg

(translated with google lense) I followed everything in your instructions exactly.

"I never said I have "much experience with refunds, cause he is a refund scammed" ?? Or show me screenshots where I said that. I just said, its a G&S transaction not a F&F." https://imgur.com/a/1xMViZe < Here you brag about how you win 100% scam reports and how you get your money back

"Again: I could never play these games with my own account." You said that you downloaded them which is a sign that the account had the games  and it was working when you received it ;This is where my job was done. You received what you paid for; Then you also received a replacement. in any normal circumstance you should be able to play the games even if the owner changes the password, as it doesn't matter until he makes a ticket to nintendo to make his device primary again, and this happens 1/50 cases; 

This is clearlly a refund scam, just by telling that he didn't even tried the replacement(as he says) he received lmao.

----

And I can't can't understand how you Lucas, tell me to give him a replacement or you ask him if it's good when he literally will fucking receive his money back from the paypal and he also got replacement.

----

I just want to make sure you understand that if he gets his money back on paypal, it's a scam from his side, as he received the product.

dr00p
dr00p
    Rep
    Unk0wn V1P

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

"I never said I have "much experience with refunds, cause he is a refund scammed" ?? Or show me screenshots where I said that. I just said, its a G&S transaction not a F&F." https://imgur.com/a/1xMViZe < Here you brag about how you win 100% scam reports and how you get your money back

"Again: I could never play these games with my own account." You said that you downloaded them which is a sign that the account had the games  and it was working when you received it ;This is where my job was done. You received what you paid for; Then you also received a replacement. in any normal circumstance you should be able to play the games even if the owner changes the password, as it doesn't matter until he makes a ticket to nintendo to make his device primary again, and this happens 1/50 cases; 

This is clearlly a refund scam, just by telling that he didn't even tried the replacement(as he says) he received lmao.

----

And I can't can't understand how you Lucas, tell me to give him a replacement or you ask him if it's good when he literally will fucking receive his money back from the paypal and he also got replacement.

----

I just want to make sure you understand that if he gets his money back on paypal, it's a scam from his side, as he received the product.

lol, you you re still pretending that your TOS only have this one warrenty. This is completly wrong I bought a product which includes the WHOLE TOS, not just ONE rule:

"About this
You can buy an account and then play the games on your profile with your own profile saving state.

After you purchase an account you will also receive a guide about how to make that account primary on your device(This will allow you to play games from that account on your device with your own game saves)

After you make that account primary on your device, the owner can even change the password and that won't affect you

You can still play online

"

Two of that points you never fulfilled. Your job was never done, your job is "done" when I can play with my personal account. But good to see, that also other customers will see your behavior here.

I charged back, because you never gave me that product that I payed for. Like every person would do, when he thinks he got scammed!?

renul
renul
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

lol, you you re still pretending that your TOS only have this one warrenty. This is completly wrong I bought a product which includes the WHOLE TOS, not just ONE rule:

"About this
You can buy an account and then play the games on your profile with your own profile saving state.

After you purchase an account you will also receive a guide about how to make that account primary on your device(This will allow you to play games from that account on your device with your own game saves)

After you make that account primary on your device, the owner can even change the password and that won't affect you

You can still play online

"

Two of that points you never fulfilled. Your job was never done, your job is "done" when I can play with my personal account. But good to see, that also other customers will see your behavior here.

I charged back, because you never gave me that product that I payed for. Like every person would do, when he thinks he got scammed!?

How does it feel to send your sister to beg for money at your local market?