ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How Nulled Brought Me To The Holy Land Of Coffee

• Please log in to reply
How Nulled Brought Me To The Holy Land Of Coffee

Tulips
Tulips
    Rep
    Shortest SE'er NA

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 13
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

:pog: good job!

Thanks Man! Just getting started!

How Nulled Brought Me to The Holy Land of Coffee
https://www.nulled.t.../#entry29797661

Tulips
Tulips
    Rep
    Shortest SE'er NA

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 13

Deal with caution
Three years registered

Black coffee without milk and sugar best.

True on most occasions. SOmetime I want desert coffee

How Nulled Brought Me to The Holy Land of Coffee
https://www.nulled.t.../#entry29797661

xy0ke
xy0ke
    Rep

Threads: 53
Credits: 1

Three years registered
The story makes me cry. Kappa

Banner.gif

sm98rtF.gif

oflores23
oflores23
    Rep

Threads: 0

Five years registered

HUGE VOUCH FOR @SemenInMyButt for ACER NITRO 5 Model Name: AN517-51-56YW, 1200 computer for less than half price thank you :)  https://imgur.com/TbNKOmZ

Legendri
Legendri
    Rep
    Fraud Shaman

• PipPipPip
Threads: 11

Deal with caution
Three years registered

Thank you Nulled, for everything you have here. Here is the story of how you all brought me to the promise land of coffee...

I have been getting super heavy into SE'ing in 2020. Never done anything like it before. At first, I was struggling and thought "I just need to buy a method" then after buying 1 or 2 methods (That barely worked) I realized and thought to myself...

"How did they make this method?" Which is what lead me to the discovery of testing. Trying a company several times until you find something that works and exploiting that until they patch it. 

This started small, first with food companies on amazon, sometimes they would give me cash or free food. It was awesome. Then before long I was doing small companies with electronics.

I really started to find my groove, my over all goal was to buy an amazing PC setup (then refund it). So I was SE'ing anything and everything and selling it on different places. 

My mindset was "SE Anything to make $$$" which is what I did and I still do. 

However recently, I thought "Why not try to SE things I want" and before I knew it I had a mic, Boom arm, audio equipment, lighting, gaming peripherals, a fancy camera, and plenty for my PC build. 

It was an incredible mindset change. However these weren't things I necessarily wanted. I kinda wanted them but they weren't exactly what I wanted. 

This is when I switched to what my mindset is now "Targeted SE'ing" Where i pick something I wanted and tried Everything I could to get it. 

Now here is where my achievement comes in, but first a bit of a back story.

I AM ADDICTED TO COFFEE, I LOVE STARBUCKS. I had a friend that worked there, and he had said something about a 100% off code for 1 drink a day at the location he had for when he was "Off-The-Clock"

I was determined to get it, so i somewhat doxed him (I already had him added on facebook and what not so it made it easy), Then called up the starbucks to speak to the manager. I let him know that my drink I had the other day actually charged my card and he said, "Really? Did you use the right code? Did you try XXX" (Not giving it to you guys, it literally only works at their starbucks location) 

I HAD IT, I had access to free coffee! Now I needed a way to order it safely, from my previous experience using the starbucks gift cards sold here, I knew how to do it. Either call in the order or simply use the drive through. 

IT WORKED I HAD FREE COFFEE! One issue though, I still had to drive across town to get it... That was indeed a bummer. If only I could make starbucks level drinks or even better ones at home. 

This is where my achievement comes in.

I SE'D a 5 figure coffee machine. that's right $xx,xxx (If i gave you the price it would give it away)

I tried over 23 different times, Learned ALL the names of the workers in their warranty department, and even drew graphs and trees of how i believed their replacement policy to work. 

I got countless failures, enough replacement parts to probably make a separate one, and then finally the HOLY GRAIL OF SE's!

Over 64 emails, 1 fake PoP, 3 corrupted images, acting like an elderly person, and a few even more ridiculous but believable tactics i received the "Your replacement Order Has been placed, Have a good day"

Today, i picked up the machine from my drop, and as I am writing this I am drinking a delicious Cortado brewed to perfection with the finest SE beans you can get on amazon. 

This has taught me the valuable lesson that ANYTHING is SEable. You just have to find the method. There is magic in finding it yourself.

Thank you Nulled, from the bottom of my mug. You have brought me to owning the most expensive Item I have ever owned. 

Next stop, Cigar Humidor...

Congrats for learning starbucks sir!

You can also easily se 99% of fast food places. I don't remember the last time I paid for fast food actually. I just se them at the drivethru kekw

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8XgZqKi

Users Who Can Suck My Left Testicle:

@donkeykong644

@Vatel

AddictCockLi
AddictCockLi
    Rep
    the person on my profile does not exist.

Threads: 1
Three years registered

dang bruh, free 5 figure starbuck coffee, you make me jealous  :pepe: , cool story to share btw 

tbh im not sure what to put here, but here it is.

tahek9475
tahek9475
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 2
Three years registered

Wow Cool Congrats

matthewcruz
matthewcruz
    Rep

Three years registered

The holy land of coffee is the most wonderful place a coffee lover could end up with. Coffee can improve energy levels and make you smarter, it can help you burn fat, it can drastically improve physical performance, it contains essential nutrients. Also, coffee may lower your risk of type 2 diabetes, it may protect you from alzheimer’s disease and dementia, it may lower your risk of parkinson’s, may protect your liver, it can fight depression and make you happier, it may lower risk of certain types of cancer and ultimately it may help you live longer. That's why the article from https://www.liferejo...r-with-grinder/ is really important for those who are looking to make an important change in their life and start making and drinking more coffee at home.

Edited by matthewcruz, 09 October 2020 - 10:16 PM.

xizzythx2
xizzythx2
    Rep

• PipPip

Three years registered

You're a genius

BeanieW
BeanieW
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

The holy land of coffee is the most wonderful place a coffee lover could end up with. Coffee can improve energy levels and make you smarter, it can help you burn fat, it can drastically improve physical performance, it contains essential nutrients. Also, coffee may lower your risk of type 2 diabetes, it may protect you from alzheimer’s disease and dementia, it may lower your risk of parkinson’s, may protect your liver, it can fight depression and make you happier, it may lower risk of certain types of cancer and ultimately it may help you live longer. That's why the article from https://www.liferejo...r-with-grinder/ is really important for those who are looking to make an important change in their life and start making and drinking more coffee at home.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!