ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

• Please log in to reply
Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hopefully everyone is having a good extended weekend. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions regarding my service, dropshipping, or are interested! I have a couple of things I need to do by the 4th, but should have some time online. My calendar is extremely free in the month of December.

discord: SpeakMore#5625

So did the 'student' that run the FB ads actually make any sales? And if so can you share the cost per result.

Good evening, hasn't run the ads yet. His account was locked out of business manager from another product (?), so he's contacting support or looking for a workaround (another account). Haven't heard back in the last 5 days.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Good morning everyone, been a little while since I've updated this thread... Had lots of preparation to do for Black Friday, Q4, work and end of semester for school. Been a busy week, have a couple days left but I'm online...

That being said, let me give you an update on current students:

Haven't heard from any of them. It's quite a disappointment that no one has been willing to put the work in, but that's on them. 

With that being said, I still haven't taken any new students for December. I'll be offering a 20% DISCOUNT to the next student that joins the mentorship. If you're interested and/or have questions, feel free to reach out on Discord: SpeakMore#5625

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Good evening, hopefully everyone's week is going well so far. Just wrapped up some more work and have one more big thing next week (Monday), then I'm very available through the new year. With that being said, got an update from my student that he was able to get his Stripe + PayPal set up from the last usage... We will likely be setting up his ads to run in the upcoming few days.

Reminder that there is a 20% DISCOUNT to the next student that joins the mentorship.

If you're interested and/or have questions, feel free to reach out on Discord: SpeakMore#5625

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Crazy week, but finally over with school, work, and stores. I'm pretty available the next 20-30 days. Perfect time to get in on the mentorship, you have a chance to beat the literal holiday and get your store open to start bringing in some sales. Shoot me a message on discord if you're interested: SpeakMore#5625

Reminder that there is a 20% DISCOUNT to the next student that joins the mentorship.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Bumping thread, I'm around the next 2 weeks if anyone is trying to get started around holiday time. Next student is 20% OFF

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Couple of people reached out regarding the mentorship, haven't accepted any new students yet still waiting for people that are ready to commit. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'll be on tomorrow to respond to messages.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hopefully everyone had an amazing holiday! We have the new year coming up, and I'm hoping to blow this mentorship up into 2021. 

Friendly reminder that the next student will get a 20% discount ($400 -- one-time-fee). 

If you have any questions and/or interest in my mentorship, don't hesitate to reach out. Talked to quite a few people the last 2 weeks or so, no one has pulled the trigger yet.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Talked to a couple potential students the last 2 days, again no one pulled the trigger. Really hoping to ramp up my teaching into the new year, doesn't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or are interested in joining my program.

My next student gets a 20% discount ($100 OFF)

You can reach out to me here or Discord: SpeakMore#5625

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Happy new year to everyone, hopefully it brings everything you're looking for. Going to be taking the day off, but feel free to reach out and I'll get back to you asap. I'll have my phone, so good chance I can/will respond on discord. Have a good day/night everyone, stay safe!

gushix
gushix
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 30

Four years registered

No offence but shopify is the most saturated thing online. Everyone and their mother wants to be a shopify dropshipper.

Hence hes teaching courses when something is saturated they change to teaching for more $$ funnels. Like magic trick shop they pack in the common magic tricks in a box and sell them cause its overused and common knowledge but if you want the REAL stuff its a secret society. You don't see Warren Buffet going around telling his real secrets of how it works just generalities like I just invest what I like ..