ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

• Please log in to reply
Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | grow to $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered

One of my students got their ad(s) made today, so reviewed those. Getting some changes and then looking forward to setting him up with adsets and seeing how the store performs! Great things ahead (hopefully)! I'm looking forward to it. No other DM's today, feel free to reach out if you're interested in my mentorship and/or have any questions. No previous experience with dropshipping or eCommerce is necessary. I lead you through the entire process 100%!

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Didn't get a chance to update the thread over the weekend, hopefully everyone had a good couple of days. One of my students has received and finished the ad step, we will be moving to setting up the advertisement campaigns and watching the sales come in! Looking forward to that.

My new student is still on product research, has seemingly slowed down. Want to remind everyone that dropshipping isn't a "joke," it's not just quickly pick a product and get your store up and going within 24hrs. You need the drive and motivation to keep going if you want to run your own (successful) business, and this is a great place to start.

With that being said, let me know if you have any questions and/or are interested in my mentorship. Remember, I'm holding your hand throughout the whole process, but I'm NOT doing the work for you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Good afternoon, I responded to DM's. Got asked again if I have any vouch copies. After 6 students now on this service (since the opening on the forums), 3 are paid, I am NOT giving out anymore vouch copies. I believe I've said that many times in the thread, as well as on OP at this point. If you're interested in dropshipping, $500 is nothing (if you've done any research -- I even tried to provide some help for you with other "real" classes on my main thread! Notice how I'm spelling everything out for you). If you're interested in free content, visit Youtube.com -- tons of free stuff, you could easily learn what I'll teach you, you just have to find it and apply it! 

Have a good day. As always, message me if you're interested and/or have any questions!

Discord: SpeakMore#5625

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Getting one of my students ads set up in the next couple of days here. That's the status update.
Big week this week with Black Friday in the United States. Tons of sales to be had! Looking forward to that.

If you're interested in dropshipping, feel free to reach out and shoot me a message on Discord: SpeakMore#5625

Still taking on students, up to 5 from now through the new year. Next few weeks are busy in the US, and it's a good time to get mentored before the holiday season.

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend. I responded to my DMs, let me know if anyone else is interested or has questions!

Just an FYI, Thanksgiving and (more importantly) Black Friday are this week (BF occurs all week really). So this'll be a busy week for me. I should still be around, but response times might be slower especially towards the end of the week.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: SpeakMore#5625

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Good evening, I'll be online a few more hours tonight if anyone has questions. 

Got asked again for a vouch copy  :D Just going to start ignoring people that ask. Waste of both our times, literally. Also means you didn't read any bit of the thread. If you can't be asked to read a thread, you probably won't put in the work dropshipping either.

Another paid copy, another MIA btw. This isn't for everyone!

adkh123
adkh123
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0

Three years registered

q/leri;bv

adkh123
adkh123
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Three years registered

wv,.jvb

Speakmore
Speakmore
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hopefully everyone had a great holiday -- I have a couple of important things to tend to within the next 7 days. However, I should be around (online) if people have any questions and/or are interested in dropshipping mentorship.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: SpeakMore#5625

andywtf
andywtf
    Rep

Six years registered

So did the 'student' that run the FB ads actually make any sales? And if so can you share the cost per result.