ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need help ordering from Dark Web

• Please log in to reply
Need help ordering from Dark Web

Blackhat
Blackhat
    Rep
    Professional cock and ball torturer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 73
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

hey i want to order something physical, is it safe to order it to my address? (not legal}

As long as you use proper PGP encryption it's not really much of an issue. People on here saying that you'd get raided for ordering some drugs on a market (has to be a good one though) are generally not too educated on how exactly encryption works. Worst case scenario your stuff gets seized at customs, then you'd receive what's called a love-letter which is a letter from the government saying illegal goods have been seized while on the way to your property. You can simply deny buying them and never use that address again. Then again, if you don't encrypt your messages to the sellers, when the market gets seized you could get tracked down. But even the FBI doesn't have the resources to crack military encryption, and even if they did it would be far too expensive to go after buyers; they'd stick to tracking down the sellers as that's where the money is at. If you need more info send me a PM.

Disclaimer: I don't condone the use of any illegal goods and this is for educational purposes only :Kappa:

caspian0
caspian0
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 9

Three years registered

As long as you use proper PGP encryption it's not really much of an issue. People on here saying that you'd get raided for ordering some drugs on a market (has to be a good one though) are generally not too educated on how exactly encryption works. Worst case scenario your stuff gets seized at customs, then you'd receive what's called a love-letter which is a letter from the government saying illegal goods have been seized while on the way to your property. You can simply deny buying them and never use that address again. Then again, if you don't encrypt your messages to the sellers, when the market gets seized you could get tracked down. But even the FBI doesn't have the resources to crack military encryption, and even if they did it would be far too expensive to go after buyers; they'd stick to tracking down the sellers as that's where the money is at. If you need more info send me a PM.

Disclaimer: I don't condone the use of any illegal goods and this is for educational purposes only :kappa.png:

^^ this guy knows

also be careful of what you're buying, don't buy CCs or firearms, identities... stick there for the drugs at most

if you really want to be safe flash Tails OS into a laptop

start your own monero cryptomining operation here

https://www.nulled.t...ning-operation/

Legendri
Legendri
    Rep
    Fraud Shaman

• PipPipPip
Threads: 11

Deal with caution
Three years registered

I want to order some items from the dark web (silkroad or any other marketplace) but idk how. Can someone help me with this? I'm willing to pay for services.

Weed = Cannahome/Cannazon | Real product very low risk. Can use real addy.

Other Drugs = Empire/Dream Market | Use a test kit (to make sure the drugs are pure) and a test kit. Also limit dosing to avoid addiction.

To order just download tor, go on dark.fail, select a store, make an account, load btc, buy, and wait 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8XgZqKi

Users Who Can Suck My Left Testicle:

@donkeykong644

@Vatel

xCactusJack
xCactusJack
    Rep
    LA FLAME

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 29

Deal with caution
Three years registered

If you still need help,let me know i can give you the details you need.