ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6
Credits: 0

Three years registered

Got a free trial for the day. Was looking for a social discord for trading, just to talk to people and converse about the subject. Since I've been trading a very long time, I play tickers that I've researched but after seeing the plays that their analysts setup, they know what they are doing. Noob friendly, very well setup discord and chat is active. If I was looking for a discord to get into trading and get some merk plays off people that understand stocks, this is the place to go. I really appreciate their professionalism.

Thank you for your vouch :)

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Ensure you get in before the market opens tomorrow guys.   Don't miss out on huge gains, like our recent 3,200% ZOOM play.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump, don't miss out on this week!  Crazy signals coming our way, expecting some to hit 500% this week easily.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump.  We're going strong!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump.  We have some good things planned for this week.  Don't miss out, the market opens again TOMORROW!

Purpierre
Purpierre
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered
It all looks very good, I’ve always been interested in stocks so I’ve learned the market terms and how the market itself operates. I’ve just never been so good with the due diligence and technical analysis side of things, last time I played with options was a nightmare. Anyways, I have an on-going deposit for $500 that I threw at Robinhood and I’m gonna join this cause it’s about time I see some green lmao. Also, I like that they don’t only give you the gold but they provide you with the know-how on how to get to it. And with all that being said.... let’s get this bread $$$$ ;)

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

It all looks very good, I’ve always been interested in stocks so I’ve learned the market terms and how the market itself operates. I’ve just never been so good with the due diligence and technical analysis side of things, last time I played with options was a nightmare. Anyways, I have an on-going deposit for $500 that I threw at Robinhood and I’m gonna join this cause it’s about time I see some green lmao. Also, I like that they don’t only give you the gold but they provide you with the know-how on how to get to it. And with all that being said.... let’s get this bread $$$$ ;)

Welcome aboard.

Todays returns were NUTS! 

951b1d5427d4d50920c29fd168707557.png

+100% on a signal

0d8af9ec48c0af9ac7c3ea0fd9de99be.png

+Another 100% on a signal

8b802d5461a5b985109da8fe640be4a1.png

+175% on another!  (This one ended up doing over 325%!)

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Market opening now!  Click the link in the OP to get access to our signals or DM me with any questions!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

$700 challenge results after 45 days:

48e1dd6610557f00a8584bde741ff8cc.png

The same person who undertook this challenge is the same person who is providing signals for our clients.  Don't miss out.