ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

TheCore88
TheCore88
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered
I’ve used Astro for almost two months now, they provide so much more than trading advice, the guides, the seminaries their analysts provide every weekend is just priceless. The community is great, the members are always around to help, the support ticket option is fantastic, they reply promptly and quickly. I love the team, the professionalism and the way the whole community is built. Also I can request trading analysis anytime and they are happy to help. My goal is to turn my 3.5k investment into 50k by end of the year and the way things are going I feel very confident that I will hit this goal. I am learning everyday and using the resources they provided me it will make me a better trader.
Few months ago I did not know anything about the stock market, but now I have an intermediate knowledge how to read charts and how to read how the market is going.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6

Three years registered

Hello,

as a heads up, I am not an inexperienced trader. I have never traded crypto futures like I have now done with astro for the last days. The Community has been great so far. I have started building a strategy around cbot, mc and other tools combined with my own analysis and some of the returns can be seen below. Happy weekend, keep printing.

Spoiler

It makes me so happy to hear things like this, and I appreciate all of the users who are taking their time to write about Astro.  It makes me so happy to see success!  

Let's keep printing money like the federal reserve boys.

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

ShiroxSora
ShiroxSora
    Rep
    Chess is no different from tic-tac-toe.

Threads: 4
Six years registered

First month of joining Astro Trading as someone completely new to trading. They have very good educational recourses that can help you improve and learn! The community is very friendly and always open to answer questions. If you want to play it safe, I really suggest some of the long-term stock calls made by Steven! He is definitely my favorite analyst.

MURDER46
MURDER46
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

Joined this group I want to say maybe 2 weeks ago or so. First impression was great. Very easy to subscribe to their service, a lot of traders active and very friendly and supportive. Traders in there are eager to teach and everyone else is open to constructive criticism and to absorb knowledge. Honestly, I've found myself spending more and more time learning from others mistakes and trying to learn with everyone's strategies. They have a great team of analysts that have experience in most popular methods. From penny stocks, to crypto, options, spreads.. You name it. Personally, I've been following Kindredd as his win rate is very reasonably successful. I will more than likely be staying for some time as long as my day to day allows me to. If the market is for you, or if you're simply curious, this is a great place to start. A lot of curious or new traders are quickly discouraged because of the losses they first experience. This is most certainly a place to be. Plus most of the veterans in here are hilarious. I can vouch for this service. Worth every penny, and then some.

prizes
prizes
    Rep

Six years registered

There soooo many money making groups and eBooks out there claiming to be a get rich quick tell all but they all fall short. Astro is one of the few things over the years that has fully delivered on their promises and more. It's a great group to learn about the stock market and options trading. Obviously they're plays aren't gonna be 100% winners but so far in my 3 months of being in the group I've made well over $3K per month. tzpwANp

Bazzy1412
Bazzy1412
    Rep

Five years registered

Started out as a 100% Novice to trading, only knowing the basics of selling stocks. This server, education-wise has given me back FAR more than Ive paid in $. Also the monetary gains from all the plays posted, CONSTANTLY GREEN.

Always reiterating constant risk management. Always Educating. Best investment Ive done, easily.

0xMerp
0xMerp
    Rep
    xd

Threads: 5

Four years registered

Joined Astro in October 2020 with almost no knowledge on trading or investing. Since then I've learned a lot and managed to steadily grow my portfolio over the past few months. 

For $60/month Astro is an absolute STEAL. The resources they provide you is well worth over $60.

Their options flow algorithm is literally $99/month on another site and they include it with their subscription.

Their crypto bot, Cbot could easily be worth thousands of dollars alone.

Not to mention the 10+ analysts they have specializing in different markets (Stocks, Crypto, Forex and Futures) and strategies (Swings, Scalps, Daytrades, long-term short-term etc.)

tldr: $60/mo to help me retire early? 100% worth it. also trading is a lot of fun  ;) 

My most profitable week so far:  (cashed out after this and got myself something nice)

Spoiler

Most profitable trades off 1 signal:

Spoiler

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6

Three years registered

Alright, here's my take on it after being here for 2 months. It's a great server with great people and it's highly profitable. It's a highly social server and a great place to learn TA. I've learned a lot since joining and have recommended it to friends. Not only is there a great staff team, their analysts are mostly on point and have a great ROI. The only except would be for right now, when the entire market is fucked. However, the prior few months were highly positive with high returns.

Genuinely better than expected, by following the crypto bot (which tells you exactly when to short/long) I've gone from $100 to (as of writing this) $287.84 secured profits in less than a day. Community is friendly and inviting and actively makes sure new users don't take on too much risk. 

The monthly fee is a no brainer tbh, just the informational value from experienced traders alone is worth the fee.

I bought astro subscription few days ago and I´m already profitable. It has so much guides on how to trade. I can't recommend it enough!

Hello,

as a heads up, I am not an inexperienced trader. I have never traded crypto futures like I have now done with astro for the last days. The Community has been great so far. I have started building a strategy around cbot, mc and other tools combined with my own analysis and some of the returns can be seen below. Happy weekend, keep printing.

Spoiler

I’ve used Astro for almost two months now, they provide so much more than trading advice, the guides, the seminaries their analysts provide every weekend is just priceless. The community is great, the members are always around to help, the support ticket option is fantastic, they reply promptly and quickly. I love the team, the professionalism and the way the whole community is built. Also I can request trading analysis anytime and they are happy to help. My goal is to turn my 3.5k investment into 50k by end of the year and the way things are going I feel very confident that I will hit this goal. I am learning everyday and using the resources they provided me it will make me a better trader.
Few months ago I did not know anything about the stock market, but now I have an intermediate knowledge how to read charts and how to read how the market is going.

First month of joining Astro Trading as someone completely new to trading. They have very good educational recourses that can help you improve and learn! The community is very friendly and always open to answer questions. If you want to play it safe, I really suggest some of the long-term stock calls made by Steven! He is definitely my favorite analyst.

Joined this group I want to say maybe 2 weeks ago or so. First impression was great. Very easy to subscribe to their service, a lot of traders active and very friendly and supportive. Traders in there are eager to teach and everyone else is open to constructive criticism and to absorb knowledge. Honestly, I've found myself spending more and more time learning from others mistakes and trying to learn with everyone's strategies. They have a great team of analysts that have experience in most popular methods. From penny stocks, to crypto, options, spreads.. You name it. Personally, I've been following Kindredd as his win rate is very reasonably successful. I will more than likely be staying for some time as long as my day to day allows me to. If the market is for you, or if you're simply curious, this is a great place to start. A lot of curious or new traders are quickly discouraged because of the losses they first experience. This is most certainly a place to be. Plus most of the veterans in here are hilarious. I can vouch for this service. Worth every penny, and then some.

There soooo many money making groups and eBooks out there claiming to be a get rich quick tell all but they all fall short. Astro is one of the few things over the years that has fully delivered on their promises and more. It's a great group to learn about the stock market and options trading. Obviously they're plays aren't gonna be 100% winners but so far in my 3 months of being in the group I've made well over $3K per month. tzpwANp

Started out as a 100% Novice to trading, only knowing the basics of selling stocks. This server, education-wise has given me back FAR more than Ive paid in $. Also the monetary gains from all the plays posted, CONSTANTLY GREEN.

Always reiterating constant risk management. Always Educating. Best investment Ive done, easily.

Thank you so much!  We're glad that you guys are all enjoying your experiences and profiting substantially with your memberships.  Big things are coming, but I can't discuss them publicly...  Yet  ;) 

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

bilatadventure
bilatadventure
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Six years registered

im new to trading can you let me know how much money i need to start, if i want to be a astro member?

miri2
miri2
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 22

Four years registered

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding your service.

1) Is there a trade ledger when one can look over past trades? (and which is up to date) - crypto and options/stocks

2) I saw in previous posts that there are a lot of challenges on the group, can you give a rough estimate of how many have hit their target vs how many have not?

3) Regarding crypto signals, is there a rough timetable for when they are usually made ( ex. for 9AM to 6PM EST)? Like options plays are called only during market hours, etc?