ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

AstroTrading.co | INSANELY PROFITABLE CRYPTO / STOCK MARKET CALLS | 4,300+ Members | MASSIVE $ GAINS! | BEGINNER FRIENDLY

• Please log in to reply
AstroTrading.co | INSANELY PROFITABLE CRYPTO / STOCK MARKET CALLS | 4,300+ Members | MASSIVE $ GAINS! | BEGINNER FRIENDLY

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

Half year registered

941f3b01f97bde33f9f2728c41a2f75f.png

Many people have been contacting me asking if this is will work for somebody with zero trading experience. 

The answer is YES.  We tell you EXACTLY what to buy, at what price, and exactly when to sell.  On top of our calls, our analysts provide weekly watchlists, analysis seminars, a dedicated support team and a community ready to help you realize strong profits through trading!  

Results from our head analyst's $700 challenge after 45 days:

48e1dd6610557f00a8584bde741ff8cc.png

That's right.  $700 -> $25k in 45 days using ONLY our own signals.

We are unlike any other signal service.

We are a registered company in the United States with over thirteen analysts on Payroll, over 2,000 active members, a proven and highly vouched track record, a strong Twitter and Instagram presence, and the experience to back up our claims.  

[ABOUT US]

Do you have a few extra bucks laying around that you want to turn into some real money? 

Through cryptocurrency or stock trading, we will help you transform your account into serious cash. 

Come try out our stock and signals - Hundreds of users have made a fortune from them, and stick around because of it.  We are a team of analysts with extensive experience in trading, and over the past two months we have helped hundreds of people start making serious money with options.  

=== > Click HERE to Register < ===

(Note:  For Crypto payments or alternative pricing, please contact my Discord: Benny Moore#7454)

newdesign_Nulled.png

What do we offer?

-  Stock market and cryptocurrency calls from a team of incredibly profitable analysts with an average return of +110% per trade and an 85% win rate!

-  A series of guides to help you get set up to trade regardless of your level of experience.  We take on total newbies!

-  A dedicated support team willing to work with you directly to ensure that you are able to use what we offer.

-  Weekly analysis Zoom seminars, free to all membership holders!

-  A series of programs in which we tell you what to trade in order to grow small accounts.  We have done several $100 - $1,000 as well as $1,000 to $10,000 challenges successfully!

- Weekly watchlists from each of our analysts with specific price targets for different stocks and cryptocurrencies.

-  A LIFE CHANGING experience for so many people!

Why should I trust Astro?

We don't have an 80%+ renewal rate and over 2,000 members for no reason.  We are not your one-man "Sports betting call" service run by somebody from their bedroom.  Our analysts are put through a thorough vetting process, and if their calls fail to significantly outperform benchmark returns, they are removed from the team.

If you are not familiar with stock options, don't worry.  Part of our service is educating you and guiding you through the process from purchase to profit.  We have a massive community and a dedicated team willing to work with you personally on any need you may have to start profiting from our signals!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F5117024

I vouch for Astro Trading. First 3 days in the group and my portfolio is up $1200!

A lot of people think getting into the stock market is difficult and too complicated but AT makes easy and simple as plugging in numbers and following when to buy and sell. There are multiple analyst with years of experience that are willing to help YOU make money.

For the price this is easily one the best stock groups I have joined as there is so much information you can learn from just chatting with other members and overall becoming a better trader.

9d9edaf055279e13122fbb8d80364b29.png

39f380711e8ac3544174aa4edf93f162.png

95f992b51b6bbbca2fa3b8dd95150f85.png

9c546f49477711c9db52594e0b147614.png

1892b7a84d2751c682e1cfbf43fa335b.png

17476efcb10134a67deb93fc72cd4bbb.png

8fb4a95c98d7fb4c5ec003b6835c34f7.png

02f139e92402e4639501a574b304ffc8.png

a12495e2ee6c128e18aa01593d41d1d1.png

3505d4a384829a1e978c72eb5123fccf.png

9026896e363964cb39eb12a10390d6c3.png

It is not uncommon for our users to make over 10x on a single trade:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F33dfa67

(Over 14x profit from only ONE for our signals)

f0ce70476b39c940079fe9e8b6eb74d0.png

0a4756057af83b8ca84ff3bd02a8942e.png

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.godaddy.com%2Fgar
Click HERE to visit our Twitter, where you can see thousands of testimonials from other users.

Click the spoiler below for PROOF that we offer the BEST signals!

Spoiler

This is only a tiny portion of our users' posted returns.

=== > How to Purchase ] < ===

Our checkout process is very simple

===Click HERE to Register < ===

(Note:  For Crypto payments or alternative pricing, please contact my Discord: Benny Moore#7454)

1)  Click the purchase link above to receive a link to our autobuy dashboard.
2)  Follow all checkout instructions to receive a link to our private signal platform.

3)  Leave a post below with your Discord tag.  Not required, but helps me add you in case you need support.

[What if I don't understand options or crypto trading?]

Part of our service is providing a personal and educational experience to every client.  Regardless of your experience, we will work with you personally until you are actively making returns on your contracts, even if you're starting as a complete beginner. 

We now offer CRYPTO SIGNALS!  (As of November 15th)

c39fb9cb51df40c0c9e7fc951ae7729e.png81c17f0b81bcaa4823c3af7692b32e55.pngd0e97cf71a123e5705f7b75d15e46c39.png

Don't let the money run away.  Get started today and start earning BIG with us.

[Contact]

Discord: Benny Moore#7454
Telegram: @charles_SmartTrade
...Or post below!

PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE CONTACTING

Does this work worldwide?

Yes.  If you are an international user, we suggest using FirsTrade, InteractiveBrokers, or TigerBrokers for trading options. 

Our dedicated support team will assist with broker setup if required.

For those who do not wish to set up an international broker account, you can simply trade our Crypto signals on ByBit or Binance.  

IMPORTANT:  After opening a Binance.com account, you need to open a Binance Futures account. 

As Binance futures fees are huge, it is important that you use a referral link for discounted fees.  This is mine: https://www.binance..../ref/bennymoore

What is the recommended minimum starting investment?

For trading our stock option signals, we recommend at least $250.  For crypto signals, at least $50.

What is included with membership?

All signals from our analysts, weekly technical analysis Zoom video seminars, weekly watchlists from each analyst, access to our dedicated support team, and a full community of over 1,600 traders.

How do we qualify our analysts?

Each analyst must provide a detailed and documented proof of trading success and pass a rigorous trial period.  If an analysts fails to maintain results which outpace benchmark returns, they are fired.  Each of our analysts are under legal contract.

How many signals are published daily?

On average, we produce over ten signals on a daily basis.  Under less than prime market conditions, this number may fluctuate.  We will only take trades when there is a clear opportunity.  We will not force signals unless we truly believe in the analysis behind them.

ce61df2a74088f2ed38a14b5e00ee57d.png

=== > Click HERE to Register < ===

Disclaimer

Spoiler

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Half year registered

Bump.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

RandomNoob11
RandomNoob11
    Rep

Threads: 3
Half year registered

Any review here?

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Half year registered

Any review here?

We are looking for vouch copies.  If you know anybody reputable who you'd like to hear from, send them our way.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Half year registered

Today's day was absolutely ludicrous.

unknown.png

Our AMD signal did 200%.  We have another signal that we are VERY confident is going to explode tomorrow, so mark these words down and come check the thread again Tuesday afternoon.  I will post the results and I will post the signal after results are in so you can verify that it came from us.

9/1 Edit

Our ZOOM signal printed money this AM:

0efdae223bc080309a1390acbf56e544.png

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Half year registered

Bump.

In addition to the ZOOM signal, our PTON signal did close to 300% today:

2f738ac60246bcfd3e0106c0b8eb7f94.png

How much did one user make off our ZOOM signal?

User bought 2 contracts for a total of $3,940 and sold them for a total of $15,300, over 400% return!

download.png

Vindicate
Vindicate
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 18

Two years registered

Highly vouch for this, earned $700+ since joining a few weeks ago.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Half year registered

Highly vouch for this, earned $700+ since joining a few weeks ago.

Thank you for the vouch.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Half year registered

Bump.  We are going strong!

BobbyKnuckles
BobbyKnuckles
    Rep
    Semper Fi.

Threads: 12

Two years registered

Got a free trial for the day. Was looking for a social discord for trading, just to talk to people and converse about the subject. Since I've been trading a very long time, I play tickers that I've researched but after seeing the plays that their analysts setup, they know what they are doing. Noob friendly, very well setup discord and chat is active. If I was looking for a discord to get into trading and get some merk plays off people that understand stocks, this is the place to go. I really appreciate their professionalism.