ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

Vouches 0

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6
Credits: 0

Three years registered
Vouches 0

Closed

Edited by AITrader, 21 May 2023 - 05:49 PM.

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

RandomNoob11
RandomNoob11
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Three years registered

Any review here?

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Any review here?

We are looking for vouch copies.  If you know anybody reputable who you'd like to hear from, send them our way.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Today's day was absolutely ludicrous.

unknown.png

Our AMD signal did 200%.  We have another signal that we are VERY confident is going to explode tomorrow, so mark these words down and come check the thread again Tuesday afternoon.  I will post the results and I will post the signal after results are in so you can verify that it came from us.

9/1 Edit

Our ZOOM signal printed money this AM:

0efdae223bc080309a1390acbf56e544.png

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump.

In addition to the ZOOM signal, our PTON signal did close to 300% today:

2f738ac60246bcfd3e0106c0b8eb7f94.png

How much did one user make off our ZOOM signal?

User bought 2 contracts for a total of $3,940 and sold them for a total of $15,300, over 400% return!

download.png

Vindicate
Vindicate
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 22

Five years registered

Highly vouch for this, earned $700+ since joining a few weeks ago.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Highly vouch for this, earned $700+ since joining a few weeks ago.

Thank you for the vouch.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump.  We are going strong!

BobbyKnuckles
BobbyKnuckles
    Rep
    Semper Fi.

Threads: 14

Five years registered

Got a free trial for the day. Was looking for a social discord for trading, just to talk to people and converse about the subject. Since I've been trading a very long time, I play tickers that I've researched but after seeing the plays that their analysts setup, they know what they are doing. Noob friendly, very well setup discord and chat is active. If I was looking for a discord to get into trading and get some merk plays off people that understand stocks, this is the place to go. I really appreciate their professionalism.