ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[HELP] Asos

• Please log in to reply
[HELP] Asos

lilfundz
lilfundz
    Rep

Threads: 4
Credits: 0
Three years registered

Oh lord, so I tried refunding ASOS package today by saying DNA - however I didn't realise Hermes had the gps thing. Then the customer service agent was saying she would look into it with Hermes and investigate which I tried doing something about by being a karen but it didn't work. I know how to call it off by just saying i found the shoes and firm the L but should I wait for this investigation or call it off?  :(

artemis228
artemis228
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Seven years registered

Just call it off and return

magnifique
magnifique
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 3
Three years registered

I don't know how the GPS thing works, but you should just stick with your story. Someone could have stolen it or smth, delivered in their gps/ tracking doesn't actually mean that the customer have it. You loose nothing anyway, if after the investigation it fails, just tell them you found it at the same time that the investigation ended, or if you re worried you can even say that u found it earlier but they wasn't answering when you tried to contact themmultiples times so u just stopped and 1-2 days after, go in asos website and return it and get ur money back or ftid them ezz

Edited by magnifique, 10 August 2020 - 03:23 AM.