ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

rdp.sh - cheap RDPs for checking

Photo

[REQUEST] Looking For Shopify Traffic

• Please log in to reply
[REQUEST] Looking For Shopify Traffic

blarge
blarge
    Rep

Threads: 8
Credits: 0

Three years registered

I recently released a drop shipping shopify page for Funko Pops and need to generate sales and, ultimately, traffic. If anyone can lead me on how to generate traffic, paid or unpaid, it would be appreciated. Either reply, pm, or message me on discord Femto#0857

Here is the website https://funkoplug.com/collections/all

Laprimerahora
Laprimerahora
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 18

I recently released a drop shipping shopify page for Funko Pops and need to generate sales and, ultimately, traffic. If anyone can lead me on how to generate traffic, paid or unpaid, it would be appreciated. Either reply, pm, or message me on discord Femto#0857

Here is the website https://funkoplug.com/collections/all

I offer this service on my site

Thedocumentstore.org

also do you need social media followers? your droppshiping page needs good social media so it looks legit

blarge
blarge
    Rep

Threads: 8

Three years registered

I offer this service on my site

Thedocumentstore.org

also do you need social media followers? your droppshiping page needs good social media so it looks legit

I do not trust someone with -8 likes. sorry

Labrio
Labrio
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 24

Hi i am interested in helping you we can try instagram thme pages or twitter maybe even youtube. 

after getting sales and having some facebook pixels data you can start scaling on Facebook ads wich may generates tons of money. But you should be ready to take the risk cuz you cant really now if this is really working. and for the product am not realy sure but it does not look like a winning product it kind of outdated . 

Thanks 

Note : i will only accept getting paid if you generate some profit if not am okay without any payment. 

My dscord : Labio#5161

I do not trust someone with -8 likes. sorry

champcomplex
champcomplex
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 14

Half year registered

I took a course on how to make a 6-figure Shopify brand. I would love to help you out. I will message you on discord