- 2 cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
- 1 teaspoon Salt, table
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugars, granulated
- 2 Egg, whole, raw, fresh
- 1?½ cups Milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added vitamin A
- ? cup Butter, with salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.