ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[MOST VOUCHED] ASCLEBET | OFFICIAL SERVICE OF ASCLEPIUS | INVESTMENT | HIGHEST PROFITABILITY | +100% FOR ONE YEAR

• Please log in to reply
[MOST VOUCHED] ASCLEBET | OFFICIAL SERVICE OF ASCLEPIUS | INVESTMENT | HIGHEST PROFITABILITY | +100% FOR ONE YEAR

andrincorazza
andrincorazza
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Five years registered
a friend of mine told me about the service and it’s awesome. I used the free trial and I’m thinking about buying the subscription because I saw a massive gain in just two weeks. Definitely a serious service with a lots of profit.

julianott
julianott
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered
won two bets today already. Huge vouch

blackoraVG
blackoraVG
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
Joined 2 days ago, I’m a complete novice when it comes to sport bets. I haven’t bet once in my life yet.

Since I joined ascle’s betting taught me all I have to know to make the right bets.

He always answers right away and offer professional and direct response.

You won’t be just making money but learn a new skill.

This is a very professional and serious service. He knows what he’s doing. Everything is calculated.

I can’t wait to start betting and making mad money with ascle’s betting service!

rexpensive
rexpensive
    Rep

Threads: 7

Six years registered

Joined 2 weeks ago and already earned a lot of money because he has lots of info on the matches he puts out. This info is crucial in order for me to make profit. Highly recommended!

Edited by rexpensive, 12 July 2020 - 12:08 PM.

PatronDH
PatronDH
    Rep

Three years registered

Asc and his staff always brings top quality service from refunding to betting. Its a good service.  Everything is Detailed and admin is very kind to help you out. He also makes it look as easy as possible for people new into sports betting. very helpful even if you never betted before in your life. Its a no brainer if you want to start making some real and fast money with us. Its worth the monthly subscription. so far ive made profit using his service. i was one of the first in the group and never betted before joining the group. now i make money, understand the betting system and now that money will come in fast.

julianott
julianott
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered

win of today https://ibb.co/1sWNctd

Edited by julianott, 12 July 2020 - 06:44 PM.

Antinoo
Antinoo
    Rep
    FTID.it

Threads: 37

Four years registered

@Asclebet had warned us that major players were absent for BGU Minsk and the bookmakers were not aware.

But we dont expected such a score ...  :wub:

IMG-20200712-191339-519.jpg

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Soidus
Soidus
    Rep
    I love money

Threads: 60

Six years registered
Vouch for him, he is really friendly and a good guy. He has a profitable service on Nulled.

Asclebet
Asclebet
    Rep
    Asclepius's Betting Service

Threads: 11

Three years registered

Being a member of the service I can say that a lot of effort goes into the bets and it seems to pay off. When you are consistently betting before the odds drop you are getting value bets which means profitability in the long run

I promise to my community this kind of bet , thanks for your vouches  <3

I joined this service after hearing from it from Ascle's refund service.

The guy who runs this definitely knows what he's doing and how the betting game/market works. He often has information before the bookmakers and provides enough bets.

I would definitely recommend this service, especially for this price.

thanks lol, my job bro   <3  

Fat Vouch for this guy GLWS

Thanks for your design too

Definitely the best Betting Service i ever tested. Asclepius its a warranty.
Im in from just 2 weeks and i already triplicated my investment.

He have a lot of leaks and informations on most of matches.
That is insane. Recommended!

It's just the beginning bro 

I've tested the service, I'm in VIP. It's really profitable this guy finds incredible information and he's way ahead of the bookmakers. I've won 800 euros in 3 weeks. It's crazy! Trust this guy!

thanks for your investment in my service

I was one of the first members in this group and I really have to say it has already paid off, I bet a little riskier myself and I already have 100% profit after two weeks. The admin can be recommended to 100% as well as the group. we will earn a lot of money together.

yes, thanks for you trust my friend 

I joined in VIP service, and really the service is uncomparable.
You are in good hand, and even for me that is new in betting world, I can follow quite easily.
Highly recommended for you that like betting.

tammi  <3

I have tested many betting services in the past, which were all just crap.
Then I saw that Ascle started a betting service. I thought that this must work out since he is the best refunder.
I was one of the first guys in his VIP betting group and since then, I have made profit. Please keep doing this great job Ascle :)

ascle service is a quality bro, no doubt you have the proof  thugdoge

Asclebet
Asclebet
    Rep
    Asclepius's Betting Service

Threads: 11

Three years registered

Joined 2 weeks ago and already earned a lot of money because he has lots of info on the matches he puts out. This info is crucial in order for me to make profit. Highly recommended!

haha , thanks for your vouches

Asc and his staff always brings top quality service from refunding to betting. Its a good service.  Everything is Detailed and admin is very kind to help you out. He also makes it look as easy as possible for people new into sports betting. very helpful even if you never betted before in your life. Its a no brainer if you want to start making some real and fast money with us. Its worth the monthly subscription. so far ive made profit using his service. i was one of the first in the group and never betted before joining the group. now i make money, understand the betting system and now that money will come in fast.

happy for you, thanks for the vouches  <3

Joined 2 days ago, I’m a complete novice when it comes to sport bets. I haven’t bet once in my life yet.

Since I joined ascle’s betting taught me all I have to know to make the right bets.

He always answers right away and offer professional and direct response.

You won’t be just making money but learn a new skill.

This is a very professional and serious service. He knows what he’s doing. Everything is calculated.

I can’t wait to start betting and making mad money with ascle’s betting service!

you are welcome bro, thanks  <3