ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

CheatMovie's | HD Movies for Free! | Ad-Free!

• Please log in to reply
CheatMovie's | HD Movies for Free! | Ad-Free!

roadman
roadman
    Rep
    Nulled's Biggest Roadman

Threads: 144
Credits: 0

Four years registered

2NyuQn2.jpg

Features

100's of Movies in HD Quality.

Free to view.

Request page.

Series (coming very soon if fatty @CYBER hurry's up)

Ad-Free.

Why choose us?

CheatMovie's was created to benefit you so you don't have to pay expensive prices for a shit movie at a cinema.

Our site will include no ad's apart from our third party services (movie links), so we will not benefit from your view's on our site and we strongly suggest using an Ad-Blocker to stop ad's on our movie links.

You can also request movie's and all requested movie's will be added usually in less than 24 hours, so if you cant fin'd a movie on our site simply request it, and it will be added as soon as possible!

Where do we find you?

If you would like to get in contact with us simply join the Discord which will be at the bottom of our site or just look below,

I hope you like CheatMovies and please do put your honest feedback in the comments.

Our Links

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FjuYn0vj

Kwayisrael9
Kwayisrael9
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 19

Four years registered

This web site whit ads or not

aji tchof zbi ykbar

roadman
roadman
    Rep
    Nulled's Biggest Roadman

Four years registered

This web site whit ads or not

The website dont include any ad's at all however the embedded movies do, they are third party links (not our links so we dont get any money) and we suggest using an ad-blocker for them, we can't control the embedded movie's ads.

CYBER
CYBER
    Rep
Threads: 295
Credits: 1

Five years registered

hq

series = never Kappa

:go: Nulled's 19th Member of the Month (May 2020) :go:

:poggers: Nulledflix (coming soon): https://nulledflix.live :poggers:

roadman
roadman
    Rep
    Nulled's Biggest Roadman

Four years registered

hq

series = never Kappa

:sad:

:fucku:

:fuckoff:

Magician
Magician
    Rep
    Magic Man

Threads: 123

Six years registered

My Review! Total stars: 1/10

Website (Look and functionality): Basic, non symmetrical buttons, eyesore. will give a 1/10 because at least the buttons bring you to the page you need to be at.

Service Quality: Very bad. Uses bad 3rd party links. Clicked on Avengers endgame and the link doesn't even work. will give it a 0/10

Honest Review. Yea its bad but needs to be said. 

EDIT:

Will update review once fixed. quote me or pm me once its done.

roadman
roadman
    Rep
    Nulled's Biggest Roadman

Four years registered

My Review! Total stars: 1/10

Website (Look and functionality): Basic, non symmetrical buttons, eyesore. will give a 1/10 because at least the buttons bring you to the page you need to be at.

Service Quality: Very bad. Uses bad 3rd party links. Clicked on Avengers endgame and the link doesn't even work. will give it a 0/10

Honest Review. Yea its bad but needs to be said. 

EDIT:

Will update review once fixed. quote me or pm me once its done.

Thanks for the review!

About the website look's I don't see what you mean by it being eye straining, if you could explain more how it is eye straining then I could try and fix but it is just a simple grey background with white text, no rainbow changing background or anything which could cause eye strain and the buttons in my opinion look fine, the only thing I can agree with what to change about the Buttons is the Search bar as that isn't the cleanest.

And for the service quality you have been quite harsh there, you are saying due to one link being dead due to a DMCA takedown deserves a 0/10? simply either request for it to be updated on the Request page or let us know in the Discord and it will be updated in under 5 minutes from when we see it, so a 0/10 for 1 link not working is quite ridiculous and I think a lot of people would agree with me.

Thanks.

Magician
Magician
    Rep
    Magic Man

Threads: 123

Six years registered

Thanks for the review!

About the website look's I don't see what you mean by it being eye straining, if you could explain more how it is eye straining then I could try and fix but it is just a simple grey background with white text, no rainbow changing background or anything which could cause eye strain and the buttons in my opinion look fine, the only thing I can agree with what to change about the Buttons is the Search bar as that isn't the cleanest.

And for the service quality you have been quite harsh there, you are saying due to one link being dead due to a DMCA takedown deserves a 0/10? simply either request for it to be updated on the Request page or let us know in the Discord and it will be updated in under 5 minutes from when we see it, so a 0/10 for 1 link not working is quite ridiculous and I think a lot of people would agree with me.

Thanks.

by eyesore i meant the design and look of how its layed out isnt that nice. 

For people to use your site you should make it auto update. people dont want to have to be lucky to catch one of you online when they wanna watch a movie.

I also clicked a 2nd link i forgot what movie and that didnt work as well. Thats why i rated it harshly. may of been bad luck. 

roadman
roadman
    Rep
    Nulled's Biggest Roadman

Four years registered

by eyesore i meant the design and look of how its layed out isnt that nice. 

For people to use your site you should make it auto update. people dont want to have to be lucky to catch one of you online when they wanna watch a movie.

I also clicked a 2nd link i forgot what movie and that didnt work as well. Thats why i rated it harshly. may of been bad luck. 

Thank you again,

If you could give us some ideas how to make the layout better please let us know and I will try and I agree with you on the auto update idea but we unfortunately cant financially pay for that development but we will be sure to regularly change all movie links so that all work, and if you meant the buttons being out of shape and out of position on the movies section I have asked CYBER if he can change that and we will see if he will fix it, again thank you and if you can give that feedback on how to lay it out better let us know on Discord.

Aquafina100
Aquafina100
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

Thanks