ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for Account Sellers to join Stocky

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Looking for Account Sellers to join Stocky

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

Hello everyone, 

I have recently made a new platform called Stocky.CC, an account stock market  (Details here)

I have implemented many features, features that are worth a lot for both buyers and sellers, and features that simply make selling and buying accounts easier and profitable.

After all this time, I cannot think of many more features i can currently add, and now comes the part where i need your help.

I need stocky to become an actual account marketplace, with tons of account types, tons of stock, tons of options to choose from.

So, i want to find many account sellers and have them migrate their account shops to stocky. This will attract more users, and it will also make users appreciate the features that stocky supports.

In that way, Stocky will become popular, and get more members, more sellers, more stock, and finally grow.

Stocky can finally become the platform it is destined to be; the one-stop-shop for both buying AND selling accounts.

At the moment, priority is on restocking everything and adding any account types that people request, as well as making more custom checkers for everything, and updating the integrated ones. 

Therefore, if you would be interested in selling on stocky/migrating your shop to stocky, be sure to dm me on discord at Clout#1111 or by onsite dms. 

In my honest opinion, as im looking at all the features that i have implemented on stocky, it sounds like there isnt plenty of room for improvement and it looks like its opportunities are endless.\

I believe that one quick browse on the website will prove my point.

Migrating to stocky is something that can prove hugely successful. The opportunities are endless. we can all enjoy the success together.

As i said, i can be found on discord at Clout#1111, on Telegram on @CloutNTO, and on onsite dms.

Thank you for reading!

https://stocky.cc

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

b

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

b

Tbh get a frontpage ad man, costs 420 euro for 2 weeks and will drive tons of traffic there.

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl