ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

AVOID REBILLS? DON'T HAVE TO..

• Please log in to reply
AVOID REBILLS? DON'T HAVE TO..

SAYN0M0RE
SAYN0M0RE
    Rep
    GOD

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

Three years registered

So I don't think there's any need to hide content for this. I'm going to be straight forward.. I keep seeing and hearing about companies rebilling... The only way they can do that is if you don't cancel that card or block ANY outgoing payments to that company (IE: you would need to call you bank or cc to block any payments going to the company you are scared will rebill).. might cost you a small fee from your bank to block companies. So easiest way is to report your card lost so they will issue you a new one.

Now if the companies don't have your billing info. Honestly, they can't do shit to you. Not to mention they don't have your SSN so it can't go on your credit or come after you with collections... 

Lastly if you are a kid doing this and live with your parents and you're scared they will be sending you letters to attempt and collect money.. Then I say stay away from using your real info... But if you have your own spot then it really don't matter if they send you those letters. Just toss them in the trash. 

7SooN
7SooN
    Rep
    It’s not bragging if it’s true

Threads: 169

Six years registered

So I don't think there's any need to hide content for this. I'm going to be straight forward.. I keep seeing and hearing about companies rebilling... The only way they can do that is if you don't cancel that card or block ANY outgoing payments to that company (IE: you would need to call you bank or cc to block any payments going to the company you are scared will rebill).. might cost you a small fee from your bank to block companies. So easiest way is to report your card lost so they will issue you a new one.

Now if the companies don't have your billing info. Honestly, they can't do shit to you. Not to mention they don't have your SSN so it can't go on your credit or come after you with collections... 

Lastly if you are a kid doing this and live with your parents and you're scared they will be sending you letters to attempt and collect money.. Then I say stay away from using your real info... But if you have your own spot then it really don't matter if they send you those letters. Just toss them in the trash. 

I am very inexperience with SE I don't think there is a chance that you'll be billed by reship companies am I correct?

Preview-logo.png

SAYN0M0RE
SAYN0M0RE
    Rep
    GOD

Threads: 5

Three years registered

I am very inexperience with SE I don't think there is a chance that you'll be billed by reship companies am I correct?

I've never used reship companies personally myself.. but I mean if they get a bill from the company you SE'd they can try to come after you by sending the bill back to you... But in terms of collecting money from you on behalf of the company you SE'd , that's not possible.

Vezzreef
Vezzreef
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 4
Four years registered

Do companies still rebill you after a successful FakeTID method and you already got the refund and email saying you returned the item ?

BBENZ
BBENZ
    Rep
    Human Loophole

• PipPipPip
Threads: 15

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Four years registered