ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How hard is College/University?

• Please log in to reply
How hard is College/University?

blackora
blackora
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0

Six years registered

it's going to be hard at first because you probably don't know if that program really interest you. Gotta try is and see from there

BrokenSol
BrokenSol
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Three years registered

it's going to be hard at first because you probably don't know if that program really interest you. Gotta try is and see from there

I agree, if you have a passion for what you learn, you'll be able to do it

XII76S.gif

kloscarolyn
kloscarolyn
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

To be honest, everything depends not only on the educational institution, but also on the teacher. It may be that the student studies well, that in the educational institution it is easy for all students to study and everyone studies more or less well, but there are teachers in whose subjects students receive only bad grades, it is very difficult for students to study these subjects and that they do not like everything: neither teachers, no pre-courses, no material that is taught. Basically, students do not even want to do their homework in such subjects, students really like to buy homework from special professional services, that provide homework, because they do not have even a minimal desire to learn those subjects taught by terrible teachers. So you are right that a lot depends on the student, but a lot also depends on the teachers. Even students who teach very well all subjects may pass some subjects for poor grades because the teacher does not make contact or the student does not want to do homework on this subject at all because of the teacher's attitude.

Edited by kloscarolyn, 09 December 2020 - 02:42 PM.

Whipping
Whipping
    Rep
    Official Nulled CS:GO Caster 2020 & 2022

Threads: 411

Five years registered

depends what course you want to take, it can be easy if you want to make it easy, but if you wanna work hard and get the best grades possible, its gonna be hard, its all about the mindset

Currently not selling shit

Only discord ID I have is 966865926215594034

Always confirm onsite if skeptical, impersonators are everywhere atm

tobygiant
tobygiant
    Rep

Four years registered

Very, very hard... but it's worth it. Of course, it depends on what you want do to further in life. I've always wanted to be a doctor for instance. Therefore, the medical school helped me not only achieve my dream but also develop some incredible personal skills and traits. Education plays a major factor in everyone's life and helps him sculpt his personality. Through college, I've learned what it means to fail, what it means to win, what patience and discipline means and so many more useful things. You see life from another perspective which is great. And don't forget that it doesn't matter what college you're going to follow, personally, I got into medical schools with low mcat score and that didn't have any negative impact on my career. It's important to have the ambition to do something with your life.

Edited by tobygiant, 27 February 2021 - 03:13 PM.

babillone
babillone
    Rep

Threads: 3
Three years registered

i think it is very hard if you are not in this domain but with works you can do everything 

shonom
shonom
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

It depends on what you want to do.

I switched majors twice. Computer Science - so damn hard. Switched to sociology, and it was a cakewalk. Switched back to CS and finished it though. But especially I s*ck at writing. I just loathe writing something like essay or thesis. I don't care how good I'm at writing them, they weigh down on me like nothing else. I'd rather do 12 straight hours of math homework. I hate the ambiguity of essays. That's why I use homework doer lately. I've never been more relieved.

Edited by shonom, 08 April 2021 - 07:59 AM.

pamperer
pamperer
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 6

Four years registered

it depends on so many factors it's difficult to answer. see if you can get in contact with people who have already gone through it, and try and get a feel of their experiences. 

Openair
Openair
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

Our field of activity does not stand still and always provides opportunities for experimentation. Another plus is the ability to avoid repetitive work by automating monotonous processes. Your work will never go to waste, so if you did something well, you can use a similar approach several times. I want to say this to those who are afraid to start learning a program for making drawings. Guys, even if you need help with your drawing homework, it's okay. You can always find a service to help you. Here is the website for this service.

babymaker
babymaker
Threads: 1236

Four years registered

hard nd shit 

4KXEdNk.gif

-

ZxIGLwY.gif

Ad by @Flapjack006 - Expiring 27/04/2024