ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/2699750-creepydata | $76.90

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/2699750-creepydata | $76.90

Rotweiler
Rotweiler
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 23
Credits: 1

Six years registered

Username: @CreepyData

Profile Link: (Profile Link of Scammer)https://www.nulled.t...9750-creepydata

Short Description Of Product/Service: Spotify Streaming
Thread of Sales: THE THREAD WAS HIDDEN AFTER WE BOUGHT THE SERVICE
Amount Scammed: $94 for 53K streams left over $465 for 260k Streams(Can someone please fix the title?)

Screenshots of conversation: (Screen shots of whole conversation)  There are tons, I will put the main ones here:

Additional Information:

I have paid $455 + $10 dollars for Gols Starter Package plus 10k Premium Streams. Amount requested for refund are the 53k streams that are left to deliver.

I am one of the first people who joined Creepy's Streaming service he advertised here and I also opened another report on the other obvious market as he is advertising there as well.

From the whole beginning he was very polite and explaining to everyone without hesitation what to expect and what to do on our part. But there was always some things that did not add up on Creepy since he was always advertising how he was doing this for over 2 years and he had a private whatsapp group but we never have seen a single person who could confirm it. Plus the 800 Phones bought he was sending the same picture to everyone. TO this date. We do not know where those phones bought for the streams are.

HE HAS LOST OUR ORDERS AND STREAM NUMBERS 3 TIMES!

After 1-2 months things started to turn down with Spotify and considerate customers like myself started to ask him questions, I can put screenshots here if requested where he repeatedly said that "His accounts are fine" "There is nothing we need to worry" and flex every time about how many accounts he has. Then the March payments came and we have seen that the ROI that he promised never happened. Many streams were free and the ROI is impossible. We can not break even with this numbers. The worse is his "favourism" where he states "Only few of you get this..." "Only few of you get that..."  like we all did not pay the same amount of money for the same service!

Of course time passed and stream numbers started to go down, be cause we all knew that he was losing the acccounts like everybody else, but he refused. He also lost saves and followers he included into the package and he said these are useless. WHy include them into packages if we are going to lose them?

https://i.imgur.com/zJMxeBA.png

As you can see here his streams got down since may 13th and we are waiting for a solution since may 17th. The peak you see towards the end of the month is where after I got the long conversation with him above and it lasted 3 days then went to near zero.

I have confronted him to explain all nicely many many times. Every time as you can see from the screenshots, I was PERSONALLY blamed for asking what I have paid for. LOL. And I never used bad words, never was unfair and never asked for something I have not paid. Him and his team)also his asslickers) refuses to issue refunds for undelivered streams and say that they will create free accounts and issue 4x the amount that is left of streams. Which at first we agreed but it is days now. They never give deadlines, they always push people by LONG LONG announcements which mean nothing and only serve to agitate themselves. They blame SPotify whereas other stream sellers are delivering always what people are paying. There is no dates, no ETAs, no transparency. He also repeatedly stated that "I do not touch to anything on spotify streaming that will legally make me responsible, I just communicate".

I many times, asked for refund or 4x delivery of the remaining stream, he never gives a deadline. It is always "ASAP" 

There are many people come to me over PMs ask for his services if they are legitimate or not, people are not blind, just like every part of the world, they are afraid to talk. And guess what? "I never made 500$ a problem in my life" is the way he flexes and ridicules the service buyers. He now offers "SS" service with arbitrage, and he also is trying to promote it here and there. I just warn people to be careful! It is just an excel file and nothing more.

So I leave the judgement to our staff and I am ready to provide all kind of proof necessary personally. I know he will mention the deadline for 7th of June but I and everybody on that group know that it will not happen. This has been postponed many times. 

MY DISCORD IS: Rotweiler#9512
I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU ON NULLED FOR VERIFICATION

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered
@CreepyData reply within 12 hours. If the streams can’t be done and the service can’t be fulfilled as per your original agreement then he (and every other customer) should be given the option to withdraw and receive a refund.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

CreepyData
CreepyData
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 18
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

We can't possible offer a refund for something we have already paid the Infrastructure for... there is no way for us to refund the customers, especially some customers who have no patience at all... we are at it... a lot of customers are still getting their streams. But refunding can't be done since servers, accounts and also proxies have already been purchased.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

We can't possible offer a refund for something we have already paid the Infrastructure for... there is no way for us to refund the customers, especially some customers who have no patience at all... we are at it... a lot of customers are still getting their streams. But refunding can't be done since servers, accounts and also proxies have already been purchased.

If there's no way to refund him because you are already processing his order, then what's the holdup? Why is he not getting streams? Have you spoken in the past week? Have you updated him? 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Rotweiler
Rotweiler
    Rep
    Junkie

Six years registered

No update.

I always ping him, and he ignores my pings last 4 days.

Him and his team is simply not giving any realistic deadlines and always loiter as stating "asap" "today" "tomorrow" "next week" etc.

And your costs for servers etc is not my problem as I have paid my part and did not receive the service. Also as you have FLEXED many times, you are heavily using those servers for your 1000 of accounts over distrokid and for your own income.

dfeOl7v.png

I9pKm1Y.png

As you can see from here @Lucas he chose to ignore me for more than 4 days.

CreepyData
CreepyData
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

I have not ignored the customer... I have just stated it 2 times... in Discord and Telegram...

so there was no need to tell him again in private.

As we said our accounts all died away... but we have a new account solution on the hand... just not 100% sure when those accounts will be made available and doable for us, hence his streaming has stopped for that timeframe

Rotweiler
Rotweiler
    Rep
    Junkie

Six years registered

Did you tell me that your accounts were no dead? You did.

Did you tell me many times that "Ah I forgot to click a check box" "It seems I forgot to click there"? "I have put your order it shall update in 30 mins" but it did not receive any streams for 2 days? yes

Spoiler

Did you deliver my streams? No

la4VHNf.png

Did you deliver my saves? No

NoSOHKv.png

Did you deliver my followers? No

eW8aOhg.png

Do you have an ETA? No
Is your CPM as you advertised between 4-5 dollars per k? No If you do not guarantee why do you put them on your thread? Why do you attract customers with ROI numbers? So you basically admit that you trick people.

DSQncTH.png

CreepyData
CreepyData
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Where is your ROI estimates? They do not exist. - Exactly those are ESTIMATES based on OUR EXPERIENCE, we even stated those can HEAVILY FLUCTUATE
Did you deliver my streams? No - I did, there are still streams remaining but not even the majority, we are fulfilling our loved and high tiered customers first, if you want better treatment you need to pay more, easy as that and if you can't afford it then I am sorry but you should put the little money you have elsewhere next time.
Did you deliver my saves? No - We publicly announced that we will discontinue the saves and if anybody has a problem he can DM me and we can overdeliver on streams for that.
Did you deliver my followers? No - All your followers were delivered, they dropped, that's correct, but that's out of our reach, you purchased from us, we delivered our part was done with that. If Spotify purges followers we can't do anything about it.
Do you have an ETA? No - Yes we don't... but we never claimed to have one... explain the issue to me, thanks.
Is your CPM as you advertised between 4-5 dollars per k? No If you do not guarantee why do you put them on your thread? Why do you attract customers with ROI numbers? So you basically admit that you trick people. - We A. haven't advertised it to be between 4-5$ we said it's ROUGHLY that amount as seen in the decision to list them as "~" and not "=" second we can't warranty ANY CPM since we are in no way of controlling how much Spotify pays you.

You can choose to wait until we can fulfill your remaining streams or you can go... that's up to you, we haven't done anything wrong here, 'nor have we violated any terms. Thanks.

CreepyData
CreepyData
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

"And I never used bad words, never was unfair and never asked for something I have not paid."

btw... nice so called professionalism

jIismYO.png

CreepyData
CreepyData
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

edit: streaming can start again tonight... we got new accounts in.