ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Office 365 A1 Plus Global Admin, GSuite EDU Admin, AWS Promo Codes

• Please log in to reply
Office 365 A1 Plus Global Admin, GSuite EDU Admin, AWS Promo Codes

Vouches 0

mantaStyle
mantaStyle
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 12
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Vouches 0

As the title said.

Contact me via discord: mantaStyle#5069

I am selling Office 365 A1 or A1 Plus Global Administrator account, GSuite for Education Super Admin account.

They are education subscriptions provided by Microsoft to qualified academic institutions.

Vouches:

The difference between those two subscriptions is: A1 Plus accounts can activate office 365 desktop version on 5 PCs at the same time and 5TB OneDrive, while A1 accounts can only use ONLINE version of office 365(5TB OneDrive is also included in A1 accounts).

Also you can upgrade users to 25TB OneDrive storage if there is more than 5 users created and they used more than 4.5TB storage of their OneDrive by submitting a service request in microsoft admin center.

GSuite for Education Super Admin: You can create unlimited(never test the limit,but 10000 users is easy) users. Each user has UNLIMITED storage of google drive and they have the ability to create team drives and share to other normal personal gmail accounts(people sell this team drive at 3-5$ in Nulled). They can also receive and send email using GSuite as well as you have configured the MX record of your domain binding on GSuite.

Both A1 and A1 Plus admin accounts can create 10,000 users (5000 faculty licenses + 5000 student licenses, they are the same)

Those accounts are more stable than accounts created with fake edu mails.

Images below are some details about the subscription: (If you are unable to see the images, click the links above them.)

I do not provide any warranty about the account upon you log into it. Because I don't know what could you do with the account that breaks Microsoft's ToS. If you think I scammed you by sending invalid account, please RECORD your PC before I give you the account to ensure the validity, the video should show all the process.

A1 Plus Global Admin 10000 users price: 500$ (easy to sell at 1-2$ per account, you can search over the forum.)

GSuite for Education Super Admin = 700$

Amazon Web Services (AWS) 100$ Promo Code (Event ID:Q3_8, credit expires at 2022.09) = 25$ (Cheapest in the market)

I accept ONLY cryptocurrencies including USDT, BTC, ETH. And I accept middleman, but the fee is all on you of course.

Contact me via discord: mantaStyle#5069

mantaStyle
mantaStyle
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

bump

Durandale
Durandale
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Seven years registered

I have added you on discord

branny1
branny1
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

I would be careful before buying this as there is no warranty and if the accounts fail, then you are screwed and you have no recourse.

mantaStyle
mantaStyle
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

I would be careful before buying this as there is no warranty and if the accounts fail, then you are screwed and you have no recourse.

Yes I agree with you. If someone wants 100% safe on A1 Plus account, they can purchase Microsoft EES Agreement directly from Microsoft or their partners for over 30,000$ a year.

branny1
branny1
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

Yes I agree with you. If someone wants 100% safe on A1 Plus account, they can purchase Microsoft EES Agreement directly from Microsoft or their partners for over 30,000$ a year.

Either that or lose a quick $300 bucks. Would be like playing Russian roulette ;)

Durandale
Durandale
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Seven years registered

VOUCH++

Bought A1 Plus Admin using Lucas as Middle Man

He's fast

Thank you 

A+ From Me