ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

rdp.sh - cheap RDPs for checking

Photo

How safe is FTID?

• Please log in to reply
How safe is FTID?

Zephyr6116
Zephyr6116
    Rep

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

I want to refund some items but many refunders use ftid for the items I want, How risky is this for me? if they mess up none of this is done in their name, and mail fraud is no joke. I'm just imagining the worst case scenario happening. How risky is it and can I get into any legal trouble if a refunder does ftid for me? Thanks.

lvarTheBoneless
lvarTheBoneless
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5

Depended on the refunder you use, there are many type of TFID and each of them use for specific company. If they use the right TFID for that specific company you refund then you are good. 

wildmadolche
wildmadolche
    Rep
    Addicted

well if you hire one of the highly touted refunders you will most likely be fine. But if the refund were to fail the most likely situation is that you'll be able to return the item normally and be fine or just take the loss. But yea obviously you can be in seriously legal trouble if the worst case scenario were to happen, but tbh that's practically 0% if you hire someone. Like only way to be in serious trouble is if u continuously persist in a failed refund to where the company actually tries to take legal action on you.

Edited by wildmadolche, 07 June 2020 - 09:26 AM.

Deekaz
Deekaz
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 15

You can still say: you told a friend of yours to send your package back but somehow he made a mistake and it was the wrong one. So you can still return your things later on

Customization
Customization
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Threads: 331

Two years registered

How retarded are people...

Selling Dell Invoices. Contact me on discord : Kuro-Ken#2991

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

GermanAutobahn
GermanAutobahn
    Rep

Threads: 0

How retarded are people...

What do you mean by retarden, to use ftid?

wtmm
wtmm
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 70

Half year registered

I want to refund some items but many refunders use ftid for the items I want, How risky is this for me? if they mess up none of this is done in their name, and mail fraud is no joke. I'm just imagining the worst case scenario happening. How risky is it and can I get into any legal trouble if a refunder does ftid for me? Thanks.

It's safe, I know the FTID method myself and I know how it works - so you're good.

Jay875
Jay875
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 51

One year registered

Well they need to be certain that you are the one who sent the package because anyone that wants revenge can send fraudulent packages in your name.

Zephyr6116
Zephyr6116
    Rep

Well they need to be certain that you are the one who sent the package because anyone that wants revenge can send fraudulent packages in your name.

I know that im just saying if anything does go wrong it's in my name

ILPROFREFUNDER
ILPROFREFUNDER
    Rep

Threads: 2

100%100 safe no can have proof you manipulate the label.

italian refunder since 2012