ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

BULLSHIT - HOES MAD!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
BULLSHIT - HOES MAD!!!

DeRanKay
DeRanKay
    Rep
    So Far So Good

Threads: 12
Credits: 0
Three years registered

A user by the name of "regorce" has -reped me and also disliked my posts. His reason being "dislike for no reason". please help me get this guy some dislikes and -reps. Thank you! 

link: https://www.nulled.t...3219796-regorce

proof:

unknown.png?width=400&height=225

Edited by DeRanKay, 27 May 2020 - 03:16 AM.

Dua
Dua
    Rep
    im the real OG

Threads: 607

Four years registered

no we arent your personal army someone can dislike u without giving u a reason just shut the fuck up and get over it 

may i present you CatBoyRond rond.lol

ECEV2gD.gif

DeRanKay
DeRanKay
    Rep
    So Far So Good

Three years registered

no we arent your personal army someone can dislike u without giving u a reason just shut the fuck up and get over it 

hey buddy. I just think is unfair to do that without telling me why. Also I dont own anyone but it would be nice to get that son of a bitch some dislikes!

REVENGE FOR BEING A LITTLE SHIT!

Edited by DeRanKay, 27 May 2020 - 03:21 AM.

DeRanKay
DeRanKay
    Rep
    So Far So Good

Three years registered

What if i give you a -rep for no reason. how would you feel about that? also he is a NOVA so he gives more -reps and more dislikes

0x688
0x688
Threads: 396

Five years registered

Go to the support section and tell them your problem

DeRanKay
DeRanKay
    Rep
    So Far So Good

Three years registered

Go to the support section and tell them your problem

is that gonna help?

Whiterose
Whiterose
    Rep
    fsociety

Threads: 225
Credits: 4

Five years registered

How is it for no reason, he literally told you that you disliked his thread for no reason and that's why he gave a negative reputation. You are also acting like an immature child, making a thread here and asking people to dislike someone threads. 

He shared Nord Vpn accounts for free, and you decided to randomly give him a dislike. The best part is the you never even responded on that thread. I can understand if he posted accounts that are not working, and you know this because you checked just after he posted them, so you give him a dislike. But you never even replied so you didn't have a chance to test his accounts, instead you just left a dislike.

Now when he gave you a negative reputation back, you are bitching about it and making threads.

05ptC6T.png

mzawC1u.png

2juun0J.gif

DeRanKay
DeRanKay
    Rep
    So Far So Good

Three years registered

How is it for no reason, he literally told you that you disliked his thread for no reason and that's why he gave a negative reputation. You are also acting like an immature child, making a thread here and asking people to dislike someone threads. 

I disliked his thread he also disliked mine. He posted fake accounts for valorent and I just told everyone his stuff dosent work. He got mad and he -rep me! So I said that I should create a thread on this telling people to dislike his shit for attacking me. So its a way of ravage for being a bitch. And what? If he can do that type of shit than I can do that too?! Right? I dont think Support would even help me with this. I guess i have to pay for an Aqua or a Nova to have the same stats like you guys!

Whiterose
Whiterose
    Rep
    fsociety

Threads: 225
Credits: 4

Five years registered

I disliked his thread he also disliked mine. He posted fake accounts for valorent and I just told everyone his stuff dosent work. He got mad and he -rep me! So I said that I should create a thread on this telling people to dislike his shit for attacking me. So its a way of ravage for being a bitch. And what? If he can do that type of shit than I can do that too?! Right? I dont think Support would even help me with this. I guess i have to pay for an Aqua or a Nova to have the same stats like you guys!

You don't have to pay for Aqua or Nova, you have to pay for a therapist and change your attitude if you want people to respect you. I looked only through a few threads and I found two where you gave him a dislike without even replying to his post. That's breaking the rules, what he did is not breaking the rules. Just because his valorant accounts stopped working because he shared them with public, it doesn't mean you should go and dislike his threads. He had every right to give you a negative reputation.

Also, my stats has nothing to do with Aqua, I got it only a few days ago and I never had any problems. My stats come from being a reasonable person and giving back to the community for 2 years, but nice try.

2juun0J.gif

DeRanKay
DeRanKay
    Rep
    So Far So Good

Three years registered

You don't have to pay for Aqua or Nova, you have to pay for a therapist and change your attitude if you want people to respect you. I looked only through a few threads and I found two where you gave him a dislike without even replying to his post. That's breaking the rules, what he did is not breaking the rules. Just because his valorant accounts stopped working because he shared them with public, it doesn't mean you should go and dislike his threads. He had every right to give you a negative reputation.

He broke the rules first so do we both get deleted now? He disliked my shit without commenting!!! And yes you do have to pay for status!!! how the hell are you an aqua then?

Edited by DeRanKay, 27 May 2020 - 06:16 AM.