ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Bot / Backend Developer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Bot / Backend Developer

Vouches 0

2solace
2solace
    Rep
    Arc<String::from("Title")>

Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

Hiya! I'm a computer science student, looking for a bit of money on the side.

I'm fluent in many programming languages, with experience in both white and black hat work. I can make efficient bots for discord, telegram, twitter, reddit, or create account checkers & generators. My prices vary depending on the job and my experience with it in the past, usually they'll be around 30-60 USD per but can be more. I can write both single thread and multi threaded applications to meet any criteria i'm provided with.

Languages:

JavaScript

TypeScript
Python
Java

Rust

C++

Lua

C#

Information:

1.) Payment method is only PayPal, and you will only pay once the project is completed and you verify it works like you want, no BS payment before hand.

2.) All source code and compiled code is 100% yours, there is no need to credit me. You're free to use, sell, or trade it however you want.

3.) Once completed, the code is provided AS IS, I have no obligation to fix it if it breaks due to a website changing, or user error.

4.) I do **NOT** do front end or graphic development, I'm not good at it and it takes me a long time. Most programs will likely be console based or interface with a chat platform like discord.

If there's any questions, feel free to ask in the thread.
Contact me on Discord, Ether#0621

Freelance Developer

Rust, TypeScript, Python, Lua

Combo Checkers, Crackers, Malware, Acc Gens, or anything else.

2captcha - capsolver - deathbycaptcha APIs

Valk2022
Valk2022
    Rep
    Autist

Threads: 15
Credits: 0
Three years registered

added on discord for a modding project, will let you know how it turns out

yea9058_discord_nitro.gif