ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[StockX for accounts!] - Stocky.CC - The Definitive Account Stock Market - [BUY AND SELL ACCOUNTS] - [INTEGRATED CHECKERS] - [CHEAPEST ACCOUNTS]

• Please log in to reply
[StockX for accounts!] - Stocky.CC - The Definitive Account Stock Market - [BUY AND SELL ACCOUNTS] - [INTEGRATED CHECKERS] - [CHEAPEST ACCOUNTS]

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596
Credits: 0

Five years registered

7frS89C.png

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

the ticketing system is 100% done!

You can issue replacements automatically, refund the user, reply on a ticket, and you will be notified about everything through email.

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

alejovallega
alejovallega
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Thanbks!

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

bump

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

im getting very ready to implement direct payments to buy accounts!

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered
Bomporino

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

Hello to everyone!

I have 2 BIG features to announce!

First off is **custom balance purchasing**!
You can now define the exact amount of balance you want to purchase,  and you will be taken straight to a Shoppy Pay box where you can buy the exact amount of balance you want.

Second (and IMO the most important one), is

:pog: :pog: :pog: **BUYING ACCOUNTS WITHOUT REGISTRATION!**:pog: :pog: :pog:

You can now buy WHICHEVER account you want within **2 CLICKS!** You select the product you would like to buy, and pay through the Shoppy box that appears, and you will get the account you requested to **your email address INSTANTLY**! :pog:

In case you would like to claim an order to your account, you can just input the order ID you have received into the "Claim Account Order" card at the bottom of the "Purchased Accounts" page. After that, it's exactly as if you purchased the account while logged in with balance, and you can open a ticket if need be.

These 2 features and their implementation taught me how to interact with APIs and how to use them.

I hope that these 2 features will make you all happier with the site and maybe even boost the site's revenue.

The sale is still on by the way!

Go use both of those features to your advantage, whether you are a seller or a buyer.

**Thank you for your continued support!**

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

Hello everyone ,

The "balance" on-site is being renamed to Credits!

You will now see the word "Credits" everywhere, I think it makes it a bit more enticing 

Just to make it clear, 1 Credit is Equal to 1 US Dollar.

Because of that, the sale is still on, in a new format!
Receive +30% of the Credits your paid for, for every Credits purchase made!

And as usual, NO FEES! No fees in any part of Stocky, a dollar is a dollar everywhere. When buying credits though, a dollar is 1.30 credits

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

WE NOW ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS!

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

quick little ping, i just finished setting up fees for the paypal buyers, there are now 2 separate buttons for buying either with bitcoin or paypal.

sadly this is a what I have to do to prevent payments of like 30 cents or something to be taken away by paypal fees leaving me 30 cents under, multiple times per day.

Thank you!