ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Help with crypting

• Please log in to reply
Help with crypting

Shouw
Shouw
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Closed

Edited by Shouw, 11 June 2020 - 02:36 AM.

I'm the owner of the sky, of the ocean and you :)

Rabii21
Rabii21
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

Good

iNeat
iNeat
    Rep
    PM me before dealing offsite.

Three years registered

Good

What's good? The guy is asking for help here

Shouw
Shouw
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

What's good? The guy is asking for help here

Ahahaha I didn't get it too

Maybe a leecher ahaha

FaithHF
FaithHF
    Rep
    SESH

Threads: 36

Seven years registered

Haha, no, he's not asking for help. Read it again.

If he wanted help, he would have asked for where to look to either buy a paid crypter or to learn how to write a crypter. But there's no mention of either of those things in the post. Rather, 

-- Orcus, 99% certainly cracked, especially given how Armada got fucked by the RCMP, source was never officially released and the purchase page is down.

-- Only checked free crypters, i.e. no intention of paying whatsoever.

Those aren't the words of someone looking for help.

Those are the words of someone asking for someone else to shove a paid crypter (i.e. worth 30$ a month?) up his ass so that he doesn't have to spend any money to commit >muh cybercrimez

Either that, or he's asking someone to do all the hard work in writing a private crypter that can be sold for the above price so that he doens't have to do all the hard work in writing it himself and potentially actually learning something, god forbid.

If you're mugging someone, you either need the money for a weapon, or the discipline and hard work to get fucking ripped.

Same goes for any other kind of crime. If you're not willing to invest either time or money, then you won't have any success.

So yes, it's good that he isn't getting anything he's asking for.

OP is your typical leecher, the only difference is that he makes a thread to ask for things instead of posting 'ty' or 'good' on every thread imaginable.

And looking at past threads, there really isn't much contribution to the site that justifies it.

Shouw
Shouw
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

If he wanted help, he would have asked for where to look to either buy a paid crypter or to learn how to write a crypter. But there's no mention of either of those things in the post. Rather, 

-- Orcus, 99% certainly cracked, especially given how Armada got fucked by the RCMP, source was never officially released and the purchase page is down.

Those are the words of someone asking for someone else to shove a paid crypter (i.e. worth 30$ a month?) up his ass so that he doesn't have to spend any money to commit >muh cybercrimez

Either that, or he's asking someone to do all the hard work in writing a private crypter that can be sold for the above price so that he doens't have to do all the hard work in writing it himself and potentially actually learning something, god forbid.

If you're mugging someone, you either need the money for a weapon, or the discipline and hard work to get fucking ripped.

Same goes for any other kind of crime. If you're not willing to invest either time or money, then you won't have any success.

OP is your typical leecher, the only difference is that he makes a thread to ask for things instead of posting 'ty' or 'good' on every thread imaginable.

And looking at past threads, there really isn't much contribution to the site that justifies it.

Actually I am able to pay for one. If I dont say I want an ice cream, doesn't mean I don't want one :D

dobexob
dobexob
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Three years registered
cool

DataEncoder
DataEncoder
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 1
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Certainly, you should buy crypter and see crypter bypassing videos. Firstly make sure that crypter bypass antiviruses in Scantime. Secondly, see comments and rating or video views or likes. So, check Runtime FUD results by online scanners Screenshots. Therefore, see RAT compatible with Crypter. Remember

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

works with most free RAT and the best RAT 2020. Our crypter works and compatible with Native RAT and .NET RAT.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdata-encoder.com%2Fwp

Solidify
Solidify
    Rep
    Coder | Cryptocurrency

Threads: 494

Five years registered

Hi, I died reading this :kek: