ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[HQ GUIDE] GET THE MOST PRIVATE RESHIP!

• Please log in to reply
[HQ GUIDE] GET THE MOST PRIVATE RESHIP!

MeteorRF
MeteorRF
    Rep
    Crashing at you

Threads: 79
Credits: 0

Four years registered

This is the second thread that is 100% written by me, so please show some love for my hard work :pepolove:
Today I am sharing with you guys an extremely private and HQ method on how to get your items delivered to a reship.

What are reships? They are basically a company that receives a package and then forwards it to your house.
Why should I use reships? If you want to stay safe from rebills, popos & debt collectors then you should use a reship after refunding or SEing. OR if you live in a country where a certain product is not available, then a reship from the home country can ship the item to your house.
Why can't I use renown reship companies? Big reshippers like reship.com or shop2ship are extremely saturated. Their addresses are basically blacklisted by a lot of companies like Dell, Logitech, etc. because they know a lot people who use those are doing shady stuff. So if you want to SE or refund then you are out of luck as most sellers won't ship to them.

So how do I get my private reship? It is simple, really. I will show you how to do it in the text paragraphs below.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

This leak has been reported as still working 5 times this month (5 times in total).

SolidSnake262
SolidSnake262
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 13
Four years registered

thanks bro i will see it

whilpert8852
whilpert8852
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

ok fine

auzhye44
auzhye44
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

YES! Thanks u

gegetev
gegetev
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

This is the second thread that is 100% written by me, so please show some love for my hard work :pepolove:
Today I am sharing with you guys an extremely private and HQ method on how to get your items delivered to a reship.
What are reships? They are basically a company that receives a package and then forwards it to your house.
Why should I use reships? If you want to stay safe from rebills, popos & debt collectors then you should use a reship after refunding or SEing. OR if you live in a country where a certain product is not available, then a reship from the home country can ship the item to your house.
Why can't I use renown reship companies? Big reshippers like reship.com or shop2ship are extremely saturated. Their addresses are basically blacklisted by a lot of companies like Dell, Logitech, etc. because they know a lot people who use those are doing shady stuff. So if you want to SE or refund then you are out of luck as most sellers won't ship to them.

So how do I get my private reship? It is simple, really. I will show you how to do it in the text paragraphs below.

rizelol
rizelol
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 36

Five years registered

thanks bro, let me seet his

-

DesignatedASS
DesignatedASS
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Four years registered

thanks man

buggy33
buggy33
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

ty

dbsk
dbsk
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

interesting

MagisterIT
MagisterIT
    Rep
    Just an user :P

Threads: 2

Five years registered

kk, i'll try out