ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Custom SOFTWARE development | Vain Software

• Please log in to reply
Custom SOFTWARE development | Vain Software

Vouches 0

VainDeveloper
VainDeveloper
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Four years registered
Vouches 0

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.co 

I will develop SOFTWARE for your preferences.

Programming language-C#

I also develop projects on Private Keeper.
I develop such SOFTWARE as:
1. Brute/Checker
2. Reg Checker
3. Autoreger
4. Parser
5. Text utilities
6. Autoposter
7. MassLiking/Folowing
8. Telegram Bots

Development of text utilities of any complexity 
The speed is ~ 33 seconds - 3 million lines.

- Development of projects with solving Recaptcha V3 - CapMonster / IBS
- Work with all types of captchas.

When writing brutforce, cloudflare, StormWall, and SSL pinning are bypassed.
Bypass the JavaScript protection.
We work with a captcha, using any captcha recognition service. for example, Rucaptcha.
We also integrate our captcha SOFTWARE with XEvil and CapMonster programs.

For all questions, write to
 Telegram: @Vainsoft

Available:
Antipublic [working via SQL], Text utilities, Booking.com Brute/Checker, Goods.ru Brute/Checker, 1xbet Brute, 1xstavka Brute, Chaturbate B_C, extrabux.com B_C, ls.tenebris.cc B_C, Nod32 subscription key Checker, redbet B_C, shutterstock.com B_C, webcamplace.com B_C, westpac.com B_C, willdberes B_C, WOT Password Recovery, Gajin Crossout, Instagram Brute/Checker/Reg Checker, Minecraft Brute/Checker, Spotiffy Brute/Checker, WOT BRUTE/CHECKER, Roblox B/C, VALORANT Checker.

Frequenc1
Frequenc1
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 20
Four years registered

i'm interested
I just needed a person that could develop a soft for me

Edited by Frequenc1, 29 May 2020 - 11:51 AM.

johndoll
johndoll
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Wow, so many skills and just one worker, that is a very good benefit to have such a man in your company. Because now, for pity, not many people are really qualified in it and coding and they simply learn a very bordered niche in two weeks and then search for a job with such cut skills. I don't like such workers. But most of the time I work with outsourcing IT companies. Because they do all the job I need very quickly and they take good money for their work, which corresponds to the work. This dedicated development team in Ukraine is very experienced so they can make the job really good.

paNieLo
paNieLo
    Rep
    Life Goes On

Threads: 8

Four years registered

Can we talk by discord?

StrRock
StrRock
    Rep

Four years registered

Wow, so many skills and just one worker, that is a very good benefit to have such a man in your company. Because now, for pity, not many people are really qualified in it and coding and they simply learn a very bordered niche in two weeks and then search for a job with such cut skills. I don't like such workers. But most of the time I work with outsourcing IT companies. Because they do all the job I need very quickly and they take good money for their work, which corresponds to the work. This dedicated development team in Ukraine is very experienced so they can make the job really good.

Yeah, this kind of workers is gold, once I worked with such a person, he made all the project alone, but I was planning to hire someone else for design. He did both great

Legaso
Legaso
    Rep

Threads: 13

Five years registered

Made a couple of software for me

Everything is top notch, you can trust him

I recommend to work with him  :wink: 

VainDeveloper
VainDeveloper
    Rep

Threads: 2
Four years registered

Relevant!!!

AndySmith21
AndySmith21
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

I can advise you to turn to https://computools.com/ - they are professionals in the field of software development (with a very wide range of services - from web design to AI). I myself have been working with them for a long time on outsourcing, I am very satisfied

KateAlex
KateAlex
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

I really can understand you the first time when I am dedicated development team it was difficult for me, but since I found a team that I can trust now these questions are not difficult for me)

codingp
codingp
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

You can hire team of dedicated backend developers from CodingPixels staff augmentation service. Backend developers will be dedicatedly working on your project thus you will get the quality code. Instead of jumping and finding other projects dedicated developers work dedicate for one client like there own in-house software development team.