ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | user/1687931-paray | $425

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | user/1687931-paray | $425

Obliviousrat
Obliviousrat
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7
Credits: 0
Five years registered

I am not saying its his fault but its neither mine and here he is telling me to take full loss of the phone that didnt got delivered due to the reship. I just told him that this reship worked in past but never guaranteed it will work in future aswell, You can see in the message I told him that someone else used this reship and it worked but I had no where mentioned It will work for sure.

I am neither asking him to pay again for the same phone, but atleast instead of me taking the full loss we can come up with a solution which is fair for both of us.

Like a half refund or Pixel 3 xl instead of 4 xl which takes too much efforts now.

I was trying to help him to get the phone shipped again but Google wasnt shipping same device from same account and now he started dispute here thinking he got scammed( When he did got initial tracking).

As you can see from the conversations, the reason I paid that amount was for a RETAIL Orange Pixel 4XL. In the conversation, you even said you didn't want to get me a refurb one.

If you take a look at the conversation I did request a refund instead on Dec 30, but you decided not to, thus extending the entire process. After that, you claimed that you processed a second phone which wasn't the Orange that I ordered but yet there was no partial refund. You can reference my comments in the conversation saying the reason I paid the price I did was because Orange retails will resell for more. After you claimed that you processed a secondary phone, I had to constantly pester and ask for updates. All of which were very sketchy with no real updates, this really just tells me you didn't start anything.

I'm sorry, but I paid for an Orange Pixel 4 XL 128GB to a reship. If you're unable to do that, just simply refund me the money. I know it doesn't take you half the price of it to attempt an SE. You just need a script, an account, and some edited screenshots which don't cost over USD$200.

Paray
Paray
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 4

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

As you can see from the conversations, the reason I paid that amount was for a RETAIL Orange Pixel 4XL. In the conversation, you even said you didn't want to get me a refurb one.

If you take a look at the conversation I did request a refund instead on Dec 30, but you decided not to, thus extending the entire process. After that, you claimed that you processed a second phone which wasn't the Orange that I ordered but yet there was no partial refund. You can reference my comments in the conversation saying the reason I paid the price I did was because Orange retails will resell for more. After you claimed that you processed a secondary phone, I had to constantly pester and ask for updates. All of which were very sketchy with no real updates, this really just tells me you didn't start anything.

I'm sorry, but I paid for an Orange Pixel 4 XL 128GB to a reship. If  you're unable to do that, just simply refund me the money. I know it doesn't take you half the price of it to attempt an SE. You just need a script, an account, and some edited screenshots which don't cost over USD$200.

Yes, you paid for Retail Orange Pixel 4 XL and I got that shipped shortly after 2-3 days I guess to your reship address for which you paid me and It wasnt a refurb one, Full Retail box from Google.

You are saying you requested for a refund on 30th Dec, Your phone was shipped in Nov 2019 only so why would I refund you in Dec? I understand It was rejected by the reship but the initial phone was shipped to your reship address and you cant just ask for refund after a month because reship gave problems.

I even tried to do secondary phone thinking I might be able to get the same phone reshipped again from the same account and I got a confirmation email from them the phone is shipped, and I told you I got that email and thats why I told you the phone was shipped but since we didnt had any tracking for that we can assume its not delivered. I was just doing this above and over the deal since the Intial phone was shipped already and now you are saying you didnt shipped a phone when the problem is a of reship. I think you already have that tracking.

If you paid for a Orange retail Pixel 4 XL, I already did that and It was rejected by reship so you cant just put all blame on me that I scammed you. and it doesnt take a script to SE Google otherwise Pixels would have been floating around the nulled already. It is no longer easy like in 2018 when you just chat and get the phone and you are not ready to agree on anything even when its not my fault that reship rejected it.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

Yes, you paid for Retail Orange Pixel 4 XL and I got that shipped shortly after 2-3 days I guess to your reship address for which you paid me and It wasnt a refurb one, Full Retail box from Google.

You are saying you requested for a refund on 30th Dec, Your phone was shipped in Nov 2019 only so why would I refund you in Dec? I understand It was rejected by the reship but the initial phone was shipped to your reship address and you cant just ask for refund after a month because reship gave problems.

I even tried to do secondary phone thinking I might be able to get the same phone reshipped again from the same account and I got a confirmation email from them the phone is shipped, and I told you I got that email and thats why I told you the phone was shipped but since we didnt had any tracking for that we can assume its not delivered. I was just doing this above and over the deal since the Intial phone was shipped already and now you are saying you didnt shipped a phone when the problem is a of reship. I think you already have that tracking.

If you paid for a Orange retail Pixel 4 XL, I already did that and It was rejected by reship so you cant just put all blame on me that I scammed you. and it doesnt take a script to SE Google otherwise Pixels would have been floating around the nulled already. It is no longer easy like in 2018 when you just chat and get the phone and you are not ready to agree on anything even when its not my fault that reship rejected it.

I’m sorry but that’s not how it works, it failed because it was rejected by the reship, god knows why, maybe because it came from google, but that’s not your buyers fault, in the slightest.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Obliviousrat
Obliviousrat
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

I'll be reasonable here and offer a few solutions since I did spring this after a bit of a time since there were no updates.

1. New Orange Pixel 4 XL 128 GB
  2. 90% refund $380
  3. 70% refund $300 + Pixel 2 XL 128 GB (Would prefer not to do this one but if it's easier and less of a loss for you I can do it)

Paray
Paray
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 4

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

I'll be reasonable here and offer a few solutions since I did spring this after a bit of a time since there were no updates.

2. 90% refund $380
  3. 70% refund $300 + Pixel 2 XL 128 GB (Would prefer not to do this one but if it's easier and less of a loss for you I can do it)

I have already agreed to do a new Pixel 4 XL 128GB for you and messaged you the same on discord aswell for your address details.

SilentDemon
SilentDemon
    Rep
    h

Threads: 23

Five years registered

You should use a better blur for the screenshots, I have someone's name and address from them!

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

2. 90% refund $380

Have you discussed the resolution with him? Please update us here. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

Obliviousrat
Obliviousrat
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Have you discussed the resolution with him? Please update us here.

He said he will be doing another phone. Provided him with a residential address this time instead of a reship.

Address was provided on April 23, he acknowledged on April 24, there have been no communication since then.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

I have already agreed to do a new Pixel 4 XL 128GB for you and messaged you the same on discord aswell for your address details.

Hey, news ?

QNnNXEB.gif

Obliviousrat
Obliviousrat
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Hey, news ?

Last thing I got from him was on May 1 when he asked for a phone number. No updates since then.