ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

rdp.sh - cheap RDPs for checking

Photo

[AUTH] PSN GiftCards CODES Generator | Coded by KeltonSchmidt

• Please log in to reply
[AUTH] PSN GiftCards CODES Generator | Coded by KeltonSchmidt

KeltonSchmidt
KeltonSchmidt
    Rep
    Your friendly developer :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 66
Credits: 0

One year registered

Yo guys! How's your day going so far?

Today I'm uploading a new tool, created with a different coding language! I'm trying to experiment and try out new things during this lockdown and I'm really having fun!

Anyway, this generator comes with a GUI ( :poggers: ) and I'll be glad if you guys tell me in the comments if it is better to keep using command line for the speed or try to use this type of graphical interface more often.

This is a PSN GiftCard CODES Generator.

How does it work? Well, As I've bought some cards in the last year I've decided to pass some time studying patterns and stuff from those cards.

Keep in mind that NOT ALL THE CODES WILL WORK! I want to share because someone has a good PSN GC Checker (I'm getting some info on how to code one by myself to post here  :wink: )

This software needs AUTH LOGIN KEY

Previews:

VirusTotal (3/72 => False Positives):

Download:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

hayden0291
hayden0291
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Good job.thanks

Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

Today I'm uploading a new tool, created with a different coding language! I'm trying to experiment and try out new things during this lockdown and I'm really having fun!

Anyway, this generator comes with a GUI ( :poggers: ) and I'll be glad if you guys tell me in the comments if it is better to keep using command line for the speed or try to use this type of graphical interface more often.

How does it work? Well, As I've bought some cards in the last year I've decided to pass some time studying patterns and stuff from those cards.

Keep in mind that NOT ALL THE CODES WILL WORK! I want to share because someone has a good PSN GC Checker (I'm getting some info on how to code one by myself to post here  :wink: )

Previews:

VirusTotal:

Download:

Aye

thanks

hayden0291
hayden0291
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

its a virus lol

KeltonSchmidt
KeltonSchmidt
    Rep
    Your friendly developer :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 66

One year registered

its a virus lol

Open in sandboxie if you don't trust me (you should not trust anyone), but I can guarantee that they are false positive :)

Also, please check it out before saying those kind of things, not a minute passed and you're saying that this is a virus just for 3 / 72 on Virustotal, without even trying it.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

Previews:

VirusTotal:

Download:

Aye

thanks

FlownZ
FlownZ
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 7