ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Vouches 0

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 119
Credits: 0

Six years registered
Vouches 0

Edited by Vetro, 15 November 2022 - 03:10 AM.

CommanderFort
CommanderFort
    Rep
    xa

Threads: 827

Seven years registered

So site has recapcha?

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

So site has recapcha?

That would be correct. As far as I looked, I couldn't find any login pathways without recaptcha or anything that bypasses the recaptcha with API. You could still crack it with xevil , capmonster, or captcha tokens ( 2captcha, dbc,etc). 

INFINITEY
INFINITEY
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 154

Five years registered

No mail-access or any other requirements needed? Just account with Balance?

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

No mail-access or any other requirements needed? Just account with Balance?

Pretty much man.

TheBusinessMan
TheBusinessMan
    Rep
    Retired

Threads: 268
Credits: 2

Five years registered

Pretty much man.

Nigga, what happened to ur "recaptcha bypass"?

I told you it was almost impossible

INFINITEY
INFINITEY
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 154

Five years registered

Nigga, what happened to ur "recaptcha bypass"?

I told you it was almost impossible

Yeah Bovada is impossiable i took a deep look into its soul. Tried all my methods for avoiding captcha none works.

TheBusinessMan
TheBusinessMan
    Rep
    Retired

Five years registered

Yeah Bovada is impossiable i took a deep look into its soul. Tried all my methods for avoiding captcha none works.

Yeah, he used a lot of my time as well, telling that some magic man had a bypass and until today, there's no config for bovada

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Yeah, he used a lot of my time as well, telling that some magic man had a bypass and until today, there's no config for bovada

The person who was looking for the recaptcha bypass isn't available at the moment, he has life related inquiries to worry about. He hardly even gets on discord. No one forced you to look into bovada or contact me in the first place. Quit trying to stir up drama and act like the victim. There used to be a proxyless bovada config so I had some optimism for a modern working config that doesn't use recaptcha. It's not my fault you have nothing better to do with your time and probably just another kid online trying to seek a get rich scheme. go work on your website aka https://thebusinessman.dev/ , which you probably shut down lol and stop commenting on my threads that have nothing to do with you. I've bought accounts in the past and deals went smoothly. If you don't have bovada accounts then I'm not interested in what you have to say. Thank you and have a good day.

TheBusinessMan
TheBusinessMan
    Rep
    Retired

Five years registered

The person who was looking for the recaptcha bypass isn't available at the moment, he has life related inquiries to worry about. He hardly even gets on discord. No one forced you to look into bovada or contact me in the first place. Quit trying to stir up drama and act like the victim. There used to be a proxyless bovada config so I had some optimism for a modern working config that doesn't use recaptcha. It's not my fault you have nothing better to do with your time and probably just another kid online trying to seek a get rich scheme. go work on your website aka https://thebusinessman.dev/ , which you probably shut down lol and stop commenting on my threads that have nothing to do with you. I've bought accounts in the past and deals went smoothly. If you don't have bovada accounts then I'm not interested in what you have to say. Thank you and have a good day.

First of all, Writing long paragraphs doesn't make you right.

Second of all, Your "Person" who you keep talking about that vanished 6 months ago will never emerge because he simply doesn't exist and you just wasted dozens of people's precious time into getting shit done that you can't even prove exists. 

Third, Just because there was a proxyless bovada config, doesn't mean there is one right now. I don't care how you waste your time, I only ask you to not waste others' time into making impossible configs, We're not mad at you because you wanted a config, we're mad at you because you scammed us into believing there's one working. I can't imagine who'd trust a word you say and work for you, whatever, have a good evening.

If i had to list all the people who spent their precious time into witch hunting your "exploit", I'd lose count