ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

PhyberVPN.com | PORT FORWARDING | CUSTOM CLIENT | NO LOGS | DDoS PROTECTED | 100MBPS-1GBPS | AUTOBUY BTC & PP

• Please log in to reply
PhyberVPN.com | PORT FORWARDING | CUSTOM CLIENT | NO LOGS | DDoS PROTECTED | 100MBPS-1GBPS | AUTOBUY BTC & PP

Vouches 0

PhyberVPN
PhyberVPN
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Seven years registered
Vouches 0

nulled.png

Join our Discord

JFK
JFK
    Rep
    Senior Vice President @ Finndev Foundation

Threads: 215

Seven years registered

HF market Kappa

Telegram: @realJFK

spoderdev
spoderdev
    Rep
    thinking

Threads: 37

Four years registered

glws
ill check it out later

ZOb5Mmw.gif

itLFQgl.gif

SymbolOfPeace
SymbolOfPeace
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

can I have your contacts please?

Warfaze
Warfaze
    Rep

Threads: 0

Eight years registered

I have this service for over a year now (from another source) ..... excellent customer service, performance is good. Things work perfectly. 

spoderdev
spoderdev
    Rep
    thinking

Threads: 37

Four years registered

any proof of no logging ? I'm interested in buying.

ZOb5Mmw.gif

itLFQgl.gif

TommyE
TommyE
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6

Six years registered

Nice and cheap service however the 'custom' GUI is just openvpn? am i wrong?

I found the custom launcher. It sent my Antivirus nutty. After logging in about a minute after the program was ran Both Comodo and Windows Defender started Screaming Severe Threat level detection. Basically a R.A.T

:( Can't even pay for a vpn these days without someone trying to root ya. Eset is the best Anti Virus in the biz.

PhyberVPN
PhyberVPN
    Rep

Seven years registered

I have this service for over a year now (from another source) ..... excellent customer service, performance is good. Things work perfectly. 

Thank you for kinds words.

PhyberVPN
PhyberVPN
    Rep

Seven years registered

any proof of no logging ? I'm interested in buying.

Logging is disabled on our servers, however, we cannot 'prove' this without providing a third party with access to our servers to verify this.

Nice and cheap service however the 'custom' GUI is just openvpn? am i wrong?

I found the custom launcher. It sent my Antivirus nutty. After logging in about a minute after the program was ran Both Comodo and Windows Defender started Screaming Severe Threat level detection. Basically a R.A.T

:( Can't even pay for a vpn these days without someone trying to root ya. Eset is the best Anti Virus in the biz.

Our custom client is a wrapper for OpenVPN, designed to provide a more positive customer experience. Users are still able to use the standard OpenVPN application by downloading the configuration files on our website.

The application is being detected as a false positive by some antivirus software. We have no reason to be bundling malicious code and distributing it!

If you need any more info, please open a support ticket on-site.

TommyE
TommyE
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6

Six years registered

Logging is disabled on our servers, however, we cannot 'prove' this without providing a third party with access to our servers to verify this.

Our custom client is a wrapper for OpenVPN, designed to provide a more positive customer experience. Users are still able to use the standard OpenVPN application by downloading the configuration files on our website.

The application is being detected as a false positive by some antivirus software. We have no reason to be bundling malicious code and distributing it!

If you need any more info, please open a support ticket on-site.

This is fair. it was windows defender and comodo that detected it. Stated it was a "Trojan" which i have to admit could be a false positive. At any rate i have been using the OpenVPN as you have stated and had no issue. Smooth uninterrupted service. AS a VPN service goes its one of the best i have ever experienced.