ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

CLOSED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
CLOSED

EmailGOD
EmailGOD
    Rep
    The True Email GOD

• PipPipPip
Threads: 13
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

FOUND

sickaesir
sickaesir
    Rep
    ~ developer ~

Threads: 32

Four years registered

Hey, so I don't really know if this can be made, but I need a bot that would do a repetitive task of checking for game accounts (just like a account checker, but advanced)

The bot would need to do the following steps:

1. I give it email:pass of valid emails that contain steam accounts

2. The bot logins to the given email and request password reset from steam webpage (if the bot hits a linked mobile number - it gives it as a valid account and moves on. And if the bot hits mobile auth, it discards and moves on)

3. If the bot hits "send password reset to email" it clicks on it and moves on back to the email and retrieves the code, goes back to steam and enters the code

4. After entering the code it gets a username and an option to reset password, it will copy the username and continue changing the password by using random pass generator of some sorts and logins with the copied username and with the created password to the steam account.

5. When steam request for the login code it goes back to the email, copies the code and enters it into steam

6. When it logins to the steam account it goes to the profile edit settings, privacy and makes the account public in every aspect inventory, game list etc...

7. It copies the profile URL and gives it to me.

Idk how much this shit would cost and if it's even possible, but let me know via comments here or discordbugadino#8769

added you on discord

YrfJ31d.gif

contact me on telegram for more: @sickaesir

EmailGOD
EmailGOD
    Rep
    The True Email GOD

• PipPipPip
Threads: 13

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.